2

Ashley POV

After everybody put their stuff in their lockers, we all headed over to my car. How to explain my car, I don't know. It fits like seven people, no joke.

Anyways, when we got to Taco Bell, Josh and Tyler went to go to order the food for everyone. Hayley, Melanie, Patrick, Brendon, and I quickly talked about Tyler's surprise date before his b-day.

"So... what should we do with Tyler for his birthday?" Brendon asked.

"We should go to Skyzone," I said.

"What the hell is Skyzone?" Josh asked as he came back from getting the drinks.

"Sky Zone is a indoor trampoline park," I answered Josh.

"Why are we talking about Sky Zone then?" Josh asked.

"We are trying to figure out something to do with Tyler for his birthday," I answered.

"I think that—" Hayley started to say but Tyler walked back with the food.

"LETS EAT!!!!!!!!" Tyler yells when he sits down.

"Ok let's eat then" I say.

As we all start eating my phone buzzes signaling that I have a text. I check it seeing that it's a new group chat with everyone except Tyler.

Hayley: do you guys think Tyler would like sky zone?

Patrick: yea I think he will like it

"Who are you guys texting?" Tyler asks.

Josh's head snapped up, "My Dad."

Brendon: You mean your Daddy?

Josh: I stg

Me: omg

One hour after school...

We got back from Taco Bell and Tyler went home, Brendon, Patrick, Hayley, Melanie, Josh, and I all went to Josh's house to plan out the rest of Tyler's birthday party at Sky Zone.

"So... we're going to Sky Zone," I said writing down the plans. "When do u guys wanna go?"

"We should go on the 30th, afternoon, night, or morning?" Melanie asked.

"We should go a little after noon because it takes like a half hour to get there, and there is probably going to be a wait time. We could maybe go at about 2 o'clock."

"I have an idea of how we can present the birthday party to Tyler." Brendon declared.

"Yes?"

"We should surprise him by acting like we forgot about it. Maybe Patrick or Josh could make sure he knows they didn't forget but the rest of us could act like we forgot and not answer any questions and stuff from him. While we get the cake, ice cream, and Taco Bell ready one of you two could distract Tyler and make sure he doesn't try to come over while we get orders placed."

"I like the idea," says Patrick.

"I like the idea, says Melanie.

"I like the idea," I say.

"I like the idea," Hayley says.

"I like that idea, but who should be the distracter?" Asks Josh.

"I think it should be Josh." I say.

"Why me?!" Asks Josh

"Because you have been Tyler's friend for a very long time, plus you were always there for him."

"Well...... when you put it that way... that makes a lot of sense."

"OK we know when, where, why, who, and how," I say as I write down all of our plans. "What we don't know is how Tyler is going to handle us acting like we don't remember his birthday."

"I hope he deals with it good though. Because if he gets mad, it might not end well at all," Patrick says.

"You're right Patrick, for the first time in forever!" Hayley says.

"Shut up, Hayley!!!" Patrick yells, half joking.

Since we were done planning and it was almost 8 o'clock, everyone went home. Tomorrow was the 28th so we had to get the decorations for the birthday party. We had to get the party room before they were all gone.

When my alarm rang the next morning, i was not ready to get up at all. It was 5 A.M. and I had to get ready to go to school. I had to be at school at 6:30. My list of things to do before I walked to school, I had to get take a shower, get dressed, eat, brush my teeth, and get my stuff ready.