Two

The house was amazing, maybe to amazing. After all, he was use to the small crappie house he shared with his mother for seventeen years. Everything was white, so white he thought it would blind him. White walls, white floors, white, white, white.

Thaila laughed at his shocked expression, "Personality I would of went for a different color, black probably, but Dad likes this high quality look."

"This is kinda what I would think the White House would look like..." Jason muttered.

His sister rolled her eyes, "Just because it's called the White House doesn't mean everything is white."

"The outside is all white."

"Tuchy."

Thaila lead him up some pearly white steps and down a wide hallway with portraits of grumpy looking men. One picture was of a fairly large family, the father stared at the camra with an annoyed expression, the mother stood as far from her husband as she could while holding the youngest child, the three girls stood by their mother with large fake smiles plastered on their faces.

Jason snorted as his baby blue eyes landed on the two brothers, the elder seemed to be trying to focus on the camra, but the younger would have none of that, as he pulled on his brother's hair and stuck his tongue out at the camra.

"Thats our grandparents," Thaila said from behind him, leaning to point at the man, "Dad doesn't talk about them much, his dad was murdered when he was young, and his mom died of cancer a few years later. Hestia, the oldest, took care of the rest, Hera once she was old enough married a rich business man and left, Hades and Poseidon," She pointed to the fighting brothers, "Joined the army at eighteen and never made it back.

"Hestia died a year after I was born, dad said it was stress, and Demeter and dad were the only ones left, but they stopped talking after he married mom." Thaila finished giving the picture a sad look before turning and started walking again, Jason hurried to catch up.

Not able to stand the silence, Jason said the first thing on his mind, "How did you meet Percy?"

His sister turned an raised an eyebrow at him, before shrugging, "After mom left with you, me and dad didn't get along very well, so I ran away. I meet up with a boy a year older then me, and a young girl who was seven or eight, eventually the cops found us and took us back to our homes, we became good friends though after that, Annabeth, the girl, ended up having to tutor Percy a couple years ago. Annabeth developed a huge crush on him, which is how I meet him."

"Are they... dating?" He asked, a strange feeling grew in his chest at the thought.

She snorted, "No, Percy is as gay as a rainbow slinky and Annabeth's heart is now set on a chick in her history class."

Jason couldn't help but let a small grin  spread across his face, "Oh."

~
Hey so I updated! ;-; sorry it took so long, but I totally forgot about this story till fanfiction824 asked me if I was gonna update.

So yep... sorry if it sucks, but I am bad at dialogue and this was pretty much just a filler. (Also I may or may not of forgot what I was gonna do with this story ;-;)

I will tell ya peps the same thing I told my readers of my Undertale fic, this is my second account so I am not on here much, if you need me message my main account cubone or message my kik @cubone88 of course you can still message this account, I just might not see it right away.

Anywayyy peace ^-^