3

As the children ran out, I wave them goodbye, sighing that the show was finally over. "What's next?" I ask, turning towards the boy.

"You can start on cleaning and packaging everything while I turn in the money box to Mr. Maurizio." I nod, turning towards the arena with a broom in hand. The first thing I did was take off the decorations, shaking the dirt and other things off before packaging it back in the boxes. As I was finishing, I realized that Matt wasn't back yet. That bastard left me to do all this?

Getting rid of the thought, I continue doing my job till Matt actually returned. "Dude, this place is freaking sparkling. I've never seen it this clean." The boy shouts. I laugh commenting that I was pretty much done. "I never clean it this well. Ever."

"Lazy ass. Everything is packed and clean, what now?"

"I'm sure this is going to be your favorite part of the night. Dinner's starting."

"Bless your soul." Matt laughs, beckoning me to follow him. Like a dog, I trail behind him to the dinner room. Entering, the first thing I notice was Cathleen waving to me.

"Come sit next to me. We can't start eating till Mr.Maurizio announcements."

"That's bullshit." I hiss, sitting down. How dare they make me wait for food I didn't pay for. It didn't take long till the leader came in, saying the performance was amazing and how he started praising me for the ticket selling and the sparkling arena.

After a painful speech we were

finally able to dig in. I groan in pleasure as the food hit my tongue. "I adore Italian food. By the way, where is your dad?" I ask Matt, turning to him with face full of food.

"I took him a plate." He laughs. "He's busy with the tiger."

"Hmm."

"We got the tiger from another circus 5 years back. It only knows standard tricks and refuses to learn any new ones."

"I wanna see it. Take me to see the tiger!" I whine dramatically after finishing my plate, even bring up that I didn't get to see it perform. Matt laughs.

"I'll talk to dad, you should go to sleep. It must have been a tiring day for you."

"Sweet, thanks Matt!" Getting up I head to the tent, after brushing my teeth. The only thought I had was meeting Mr. Tiger tomorrow before drifting off.

The next morning I was stuffing my face with chips, feeling like I was forgetting something important. What would I even have to do at 7 in the morning when everyone is asleep? Well except walk around eating potatoes chips. "Gods I feel fat sometimes." I mutter, licking the salt off my fingers. Yeah real attractive [Y/n].

"Good morning." I look up to see Matt's father, or who I thought was his father since they look alike.

"Morning."

"[Y/n], correct? I understand you want to see the tiger?"

"Yesh, sir." I say, slurring my words. "You can call me Andrew or Mr.Davis." The man kindly smiles at me as I nod. Our way of saying nice to meet you. "If you will follow, I'll take you to see him."

"May I spam you with questions first?" Laughing, he nods his head. "Okay, what fur color is he?"

"White, our tiger is a Bengal or Indian tiger."

"If you want I can most likely tell."

"Can you?"

"Mostly, I traveled with my aunt's circus for a few years and she usually took care of the animals including the big cats. So I've learned things from her."