Outtake #4 - A Rough Patch

I hadn't really kept track of how many days I'd been staying in London; I didn't really pay attention. I didn't want to, actually, considering I didn't want to leave. I had a reason to stay longer in London, and his name was Jim Moriarty.

God, I hated mornings. Actually, I hated pulling myself out of my lazy state while in bed. I was snuggled well under the sheets with Jim, as he'd stayed the night. No, we didn't do anything. I wasn't ready for that.

I stretched slowly, throwing an arm across his bare waist.

"I know you're awake," he sang lowly.

I groaned, burying my head into his chest. "Am I that obvious?" I picked my head up to open my tired eyes. I threw him a weak smile. "Morning."

Jim smiled crookedly. "Morning." I pushed myself up with my arms, throwing my head back to remove any hair from my face. "I'm guessing you slept okay?"

I rolled my neck. "As good as I could." I kept myself in a sitting position. "I hate getting out of bed."

"Well, who said anything about that?" Jim crawled over to me, slipping an arm around my waist. He started off with a peck on the cheek, which instantly made me blush.

We only looked into each other's eyes for about a half a minute before he kissed me. Tingles shot through my body, making me feel wide awake. Jim pulled me to him to where I had to throw my legs around his waist. I felt this weird sensation in my stomach.

We continued to fight for dominance for another minute or two before we both had to come up for air. I threw my head back, giving Jim clear access to my neck. My nails pinched his skin as he hit spots that nearly drove me insane. I panted heavily. My God, what is wrong with me?

Another shocker was pulled on me when I felt my tank top be pulled over my head, exposing me. Instantly, I froze, opening my eyes wide. I tried to cover my chest with my arms. Jim chuckled low in his throat; I could feel the heat scorching my face.

"There's nothing to be scared of, kitten," he purred. My stomach roiled when looking into his eyes. I tensed up as his hands explored new territory.

Just go with it. Shrugging mentally, I kissed Jim deeply, trying to get past the embarrassment and newness that was being half naked in bed with him.

I could tell my new state was affecting me; Jim was doing all the work. It didn't seem like he minded, though. I could see how much he was enjoying it, trying to make love marks on my skin. I could tell he thrived on me squirming under his touch. I tried to get myself back in the mood by trailing my hands lithely down his body. I could feel his figure quake under my touch.

A smile touched my lips.

Things seemed to get a little more passionate, I could feel it in the air. A small alarm in the back of my mind told me to stop this before it got any further. Right now, I couldn't exactly listen to the warning, not when my head was fogged up and stuck in the moment. It's really hard to concentrate when your boyfriend distracted you with affection.

I fell back on the bed, with him hovering over me. A strangled gasp escaped me as Jim peppered kisses down my collarbone, skipping my chest entirely. My fingers gripped the sheets around me as he tenderly kissed my stomach. My pulse raced through my veins, pounded in my ears.

There it was again, that warning ringing in my brain. This isn't where you want to it go. Stop it before it's too late! I could feel the fog vanishing over me.