Chapter 2: Good Bye

Chapter 2: Good Bye

Tony's POV

--------------

(Before Bridget caught them.)

I don't love my mate. I love Gabby. She has a good body and a cool personality. Bridget has a good body but Gabby is way better than her.

"You will regret this. Gabby is useless." My wolf snarled then blocked me out.

"Tony!" Gabby groaned.

I looked at her lovingly and started kissing her, right after the kiss deepened, the door barged open, showing an angry Bridget.

Bridget's POV

---------------

"This, this is REALLY pack work?!" I snarled.

Gabby covered her body. He shook his head.

"Bridget, it's not what it looks like!" He lied.

"Whatever! You can have him Gabby, I don't give a crap anyways." I yelled.

"Plus, I guess I don't have to ask you to go to the party now. Tell Cindy I ran away."

"I, Tony Jackson reject Bridgette Rivers as my mate." He said, smirking.

"Whatever. Don't look for me, don't let anyone, man whore!" I screamed and ran out the door.

After running for 2 hours, 4 wolfs showed up in front of me.

"Shift." The brown one growled. It was a female. No, I was listening to a male instead.

"SHIFT!" A male voice boomed, causing me to shift.

I covered my naked figure and the male guy who told me to shift threw me some clothes and grabbed my arm, pulling me in their, I don't know, pack house.

"Alpha Lee, a rogue was on the territory!" The guy said.

He commanded them to leave and gestured me to sit down. I did.

"So, why did you run here, rogue?"

He asked.

"First of all, I have a name. My name is Bridgette Rivers, call me Bridget. Second, I ran away from my pack; the Crescent Rise pack. I had a mate that cheated on me, and that's when I ran away. To make things worst, he rejected me for the pack slut, Gabby Sys. But I'm fine." I told him.

"Bridget, you will be joining this pack. Welcome to the Blood Shadow pack. The strongest pack in the world! You are my mate. No one will ever reject or cheat in our world." He growled after I finished.

I gaped. "Your, my... Second chance mate?" I asked.

He nodded and kissed my forehead. "We will introduce you to the pack.

[A/N: I'm going to skip that.]

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Alexander Zane Lee. Zander Lee for short." He murmured against my ear.

I bit my lip.

I looked up and saw a girl.

"Move out of the way, loser." She said in a screechy voice.

Alert Alert...