Chapter 3: Alert, Alert

"Are you deaf? MOVE!" The girl screeched.

I punched her face and she whimpered.

"Zander, this loser just punched me, THE LUNA, In the face!" She whined.

"First of all Bianca, you are not the Luna. I broke up with you 2 months ago. Stop bothering me and my mate or else I will put you in the dungeon. Second of all, I'm glad my mate, Bridgett, punched you in the face. NOW MOVE!" He commanded in his alpha tone.

Bianca glared at me on time and looked hopefully at Zander, then walked away.

"Someone is jealous!" He said in a sing song voice, smirking.

"Mhmm, yeah shut up." I muttered.

"What did you say? I couldn't hear you." He teased.

"Would you like it if I hung out with boys cuter than you?" I asked seriously.

He growled at the thought. "No." He said, glaring at, I don't know, the wall?

He stomped but slipped on his butt.

I burst out laughing and he blushed.

"SHUT UP!" He said, embarrassed.

"I, do-n-nt kn-ow if I ca-n!" I said In between giggles.

He grinned. "I'm glad I can make you laugh." He joked.

I ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

Sorry this was a short chapter!
I have lots of things to do because tomorrow is Sunday, and Sunday is a no-no day! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, even though it was so frickin short. Thanks for the 6 votes and 102 reads! I love you Enzi's!