Chapter 13

1 week later

Waking up I looked around my room not really being able to see anything but pitch blackness. I patted my hands on my dresser looking for my phone. After coming in contact with the square item, I brought it to my face. Pressing my home button my wallpaper screen illuminated my face. 12:53am displayed on my screen. I sighed putting in my flashlight and got out of bed walking to my room light switch. I went in my closet grabbing my oversized sweater, sweat pants and my chucks. I took off my sleeping clothes and put those clothes on. I tied my hair up and grabbed my house key that remained steadily on my drawer. Walking out my room I swiftly walked by my mothers room after not hearing any sound or movement from it. I went to the front door and exited the house quickly and quietly. I ran down my street and down some more till I felt out of breath. I stopped and took heavy breathes. I walked the rest of the way reaching my destination my the thinking spot the highest spot where you got look down at the city. There was a car parked there but I ignored it thinking it was a couple who came to enjoy the moonlight. Sitting down I thought of everything as tears flowed out of my almond shapes eyes.

"Daddy do you promise you'll stay with me and mommy and my baby brotha"

"Yes baby girl I promise...now how about you do that trick I showed you then for sure I'll never leave"

"I don't want to...I don't like the taste of the white stuff in my throat"

"Oop guess I'm not staying"

"Ok daddy ok" My eight year old self started crying

I remembered it like it was yesterday. He (my sperm donor) never actually touched me and take my virginity just made me do things to him. Till this day I haven't told a soul.

"Time for school Onika Onika Onika" my mothers sweet voice played in my head till it sounded near. I jumped and punched someone as they touched my shoulder.

"Ahh shit Ma" I knew that accent from anywhere. I stood up. Stood there Meek holding his nose. Even in the dark his lips still stood out looking pink and fluffy.

"Sorry it's a defense type of thing" I said as he removed his hand revealing his bloody nose.

"Damn you hit like a boy" I put my hand on my hip and raised my eyebrow.

"Is that a insult cuz I ain't scared to do it again except only in the worst painful spots" I said.

"Shut the fuck up you won't do shit"

"Fight me nigga" I said in a playing tone.

"Sit your midget ass down but was wrong witchu" he asked.

"What you mean"

"It's 12 in the morning and you here crying on a mountain" he sat on the grass and patted his lap. I looked at him and sat next to him but I felt a strong grip on my waist lifting me up. Meek placed me on his lap.

"I could just sit on the floor" I said he waved me off.

"Can't get your outfit dirty princess" I looked at him rolling my eyes but blushing a little.

"It's literally just a sweater and some sweats"

"But somehow you manage to make it seem like a million dollar sweater and sweat pants" I blushed

"Whatever"

"But seriously what's wrong" he asked.

"Nothing it's personal"

"I'm listening...my mom always told me before she passed away don't keep things bottled up or it'll cause you to turn into a mad man"

"Oh I'm so sorry about your lost"