Chapter 32

Continued....

I was walking to class before I heard my name being called out.

"Nicki!" I looked up and Candi was squealing my name with Marvin walking by her.

"Cands" I squealed. She ran up to me and hugged me carefully.

"Why do y'all get so happy when y'all see each other like y'all live together" Marvin said. Marvin was a new transfer this year. He was cool and chill. He hung out with us and was like our body guard.

"Because that's my main bitch" I said. He hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"When you gonna stop playing with me Nic" he said. I giggled.

"When yo dick grow"

"Trust me it grew. Full size could check yourself"

"Both know you a grower not no shower" I said and winked at him.

"I'm disgusted" Candi two-face ass said.

"How just last week you was calling us goal and shit" she shrugged.

"That was before Meek came back in the picture" I rolled my eyes.

"Damn you fucking with Meek?" Marvin asked

"No. How the fuck you know him"

"Cuz his name hot on the streets. Nigga got over 5 clubs scattered in Philadelphia and New York. And he run the whole drug pin out here on Philly and New York" I pushed him to the lockers when I seen a teacher looked back

"Aye why the fuck you talking so loud!" I whispered harshly.  I held him by his neck but didn't squeeze.

"Sorry I ain't know lil nigga"he said. I let him go.

"What period you got next" Candi asked.

"Lunch" I replied.

"Damn we got math next" she said.

"When's your free period" I asked. A group of girls passed by giving us stank eyes. They followed their leader the infamous Rihanna. Rihanna bumped into me on purpose.

"Is their something wrong with yo eyes bitch" Marvin said. I slapped his chest.

"Stop starting shit nigga" I said.

"Ain't nobody starting shit. This whole year these hood rats been wanting a fight. Ion put my hands on human females but they gorillas." He said.

"Fuck did you call me" Rihanna said looking back.

"A gorilla bitch, wild animal, infectious diseases, STDs transmitters" Candi stepped in. By now a whole crowd was around us.

"I know you ain't talking. fucked the whole soccer team for a dolla. Bitch you fucked every guy in this school. What for twenty dollas. Sold yo pussy for money. Should be the last one talking. Broke ass bitch heard you got put out yo house. Guess yo pussy wasn't good enough to pay mamas rent. Crack head ass mama should have had an abortion" Rihana said. Everyone started whispering to each other. Candi just stared at her. I could tell she was about to cry. Candi was never the fighty one it was usually me but due to my current condition I can't. I watched as Candi ran away.