54. Imagine D.O

For Maggie

Today I was going to the amusement park with my cousin, Jane. I was so excited to go. But, a little nervous. My cousin decided to INVITE MY CRUSH!!! His name is Kyungsoo but everybody else calls him D.O, but I like Kyungsoo better. SHE KNOWS I CAN'T FUNCTION AROUND HIM!!!!

I was getting ready to go, and GUESS WHAT!!!!

Kyungsoo is picking me up, OMG!!! I'm freaking out! I wore a long sleeve nude color, Minnie mouse shirt and I wore black jeans with my black vans. I went downstairs and ate my breakfast. After I was done, the door bell rang. My heart started beating faster and faster. I got up and walked to the door, I opened the door and there was Kyungsoo standing in front of me, smiling with his heart shaped smile.

He was wearing a plaid shirt with a black blazer, with black jeans, with black converse. His hair was made really nice, some piece were sticking up, but it look so cool. (A/N: Picture is on the side)

"Hi Maggie."

"Oh, Hi!" I smiled and so did he. URG! HIS SMILE!!

"Ready to go?"

"Y-Yea, Lets."

I walked out and he moved back. I locked the door and we both walked to his car. WHOA HIS CAR WAS A LAMBORGHINI!!!!! He walked to the car and pulled the door up, that is so cool!!!

"Go in." he said.

I nodded and went in the car. "Wow~" He closed the door and smiled. Then we drove to the amusement park. It was a long awkward drive, my heart kept beating fast, I thought I was going to explode. My phone rang and I jumped up. I answered my phone,

"H-Hello?"

"Maggie?"

"Jane, what is it?"

"I can't come to the amusement park, Kyungsoo and you have to go alone."

My eyes widen. "What!!!"

"I'm sorry, but something came up! BUT HAVE FUN!!" I can feel her smirk on the other line of the phone.

She hang up. "What happened?" Kyungsoo said.

"J-Jane can't come to the amusement park."

"Oh~ Ok, that's fine. WE can have fun right?" Kyungsoo said.

I nodded. Then I looked up and saw the amusement park, my eyes widen. "WOW!!!" I sounded like a little kid. I can hear Kyungsoo chuckled, and I blushed. He parked at a special parking, and we got out and walked to get our tickets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few hours has passed already and, WE HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!

We stop and deceided to take a rest, "Maggie, are you thirsty?" I looked up and nodded. He smiled and got up, "I'll go get you a drink ok?" "O-Oh No, it ok." "NOPE! I got it." he chuckled, got up and walked away. I smiled and looked at him. 

~~~~~~~~~

A few mintues passed already, and I was getting worried about Kyungsoo, he hasn't come back. I was tapping my feet and waiting for him. I got up and decided to look for him. I was walking and looking back and forth, I looked to my left and saw Kyungsoo. "KYUN-" there was a girl with him, and he gave her his phone, my heart fall into millions of piece. I looked at him and he was laughing and seemed like he was having fun......... I walked back with my head down

H-How can he do this to me? Leave me alone for another girl.... tears streamed down my face. I walked and walked, I had no idea what was going on. All of a sudden, I sat down on something that was rock and it moved. I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at my surrounding, I WALKED ONTO A FERRIS WHEEL!!! I HAVE A FEAR OF HEIGHT!!! (A/N: Sorry, mggie if you aren't afraid of heights) 

---Kyungsoo's POV---

I got Maggie's drink and my food, I was walking back, when I heard "KYUNGSOO!!" I turned and it was my mom's friend daughter, "AMY! HI!" she ran to me, "Can I use your phone?" I nodded and gave her my phone, "Here." "Thanks" She started dialing someone's number and I waited. Someone answered, "MOM!" I chuckled, as I figured she got lost again. She looked at me and pouted. "ARRASSO!" She gave my phone back to me, "Thanks, so Kyungsoo what are you doing here?" "I came to the amusement park with Maggie." She smirked at me, "OH~~ So you finally made a move~" I can feel that my face heated up. "SH-SHUT UP!" She giggled. "Ok, well I hope the best for you. I have to go now. Bye~" Then, she walked away. "BYE!" 

I walked back to the bench and.... Maggie wasn't there. I walked around and looked for her. "MAGGIE!!" "MAGGIE!!!!" "MAGGIE!!!" 

I walked around and saw her on a ferris wheel, she was cuddled up in a ball, then I remember before I came to pick her up, Jane told me.

////FlashBack///

"Hey, Kyungsoo. When you take Maggie to the amusement park. REMEMBER SHE IS AFRAID OF HEIGHTS! SO NO FERRIS WHEEL!!" 

I nodded.

////FlashBack End///

SHIT!!! SHE MUST BE SO SCARED!!!

I dropped the thing and shouted, "MAGGIE!!!!!!!!"

---Your POV--- 

I cuddled up in a ball and closed my eyes. I was shaking and terrified. Then, I heard, "MAGGIE!!!!" my eyes shot open and I knew it was Kyungsoo, I wanted to scoot over and look down but I couldn't I was to scared too. "KYUNGSOO!!!!" 

"MAGGIE IT'S OK THE RIDE IS ALMOST DONE!!!" 

"O-OK!!!!!" 

Finally, the ride stopped and the doors opened, I ran into Kyungsoo's arms and I started crying. He rubbed my back, "It's ok, you did good." "I-I-I WAS SO SCARED!!" "Shhh...it's over now." He kissed my forehead. I pulled away from the hug, and he pulled me back. My eyes widen, "K-Kyungsoo?" "Let's stay like this for a while." I nodded and I hugged back. 

Finally, he slowly losen his grasp and I looked at him and he looke at me. He leaned in and so did I. We came closer and closer and closer, I tip toed as I came closer. Our lips touched and it was the most magical feeling ever. We stayed like this for a few more seconds, and we pulled away. 

"M-Maggie?" he said, and I looked at him. 

"I-I love you, maggie, ever since Jane introduced you to me." He said and he was blushing. 

I giggled, "Me too." 

He smiled and carried my bridal style, "W-What are yoou doing?" I asked him and he replied, "You''re still shaking." I blushed and we spent the whole day together. Also got A BIG TEDDY BEAR!!! 

Kyungsoo, I love you~

Sorry Maggie, for taking so long. I got busy! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!