2002

2002 came by quickly.
After mom dying just under a year ago, I'm still surprised dad wasn't arrested yet, but he found a new girlfriend, her name was Sparkle.
Sparkle was 44, the same age as mom and just 3 years younger then dad.
She seemed like a nice lady.. or so I thought...
she was no worse then dad, she was always on drugs if not, doing drugs. I swear the only liquids she had in her was Alcohol, beer to be exact and was always cussing at people, even if they were strangers, she didn't care.
About 2 months later, April 2002, she got pregnant with a baby girl, I wasn't happy. Well I was but that meant more children to take care of when dad and sparkle get drunk. Or when they go to the bar and do other things. I hate that.
But sparkle found out she was having twin girls.
Yay..., not so much.
Not that I wasn't excited, believe me I was thrilled. It was just the part were you have to take care of then.
In this house, I was technically the parent not only with Alex and soon to be sisters, but acting like parent a to 2 mid 40 adults because they were too brain damaged to take care of themselves, let alone 2, soon to be 4 kids. And that's a lot of work.
Not only that, but I can't drive yet, and what happens if one of them gets hurt I can't do anything about it, I'm not even the adult in charge.
My life is just getting tougher and tougher everyday