Here they come

January 18th, 2003
Two twin baby girls were born, I've never seen my dad so happy, he wasn't even that happy when my brother was born. What an idiot.
Two more kids to take care of when my dad and Sparkle do drugs again.
They named the twins Brianna and Baylee.
Brianna had brown hair, like my dad, with blue eyes. 8 lbs 12oz, she was adorable. Baylee had blond hair, like Sparkle, blue eyes. And was 8lbs 14oz.
Three days later, they brought them home, they shared a bedroom between mine and Alex's in the basement, while our living room, kitchen and 1 bathroom on the main flood and my dad's bedroom, Sparkles, on the third floor along with a bathroom and a spare bedroom.
Our house seems big but for 2 "adults"  a 10 year old girl, myself, a 5 year old boy, Alex, plus the 2 newborn twins, Brianna and Baylee, but I call them Brie and Bails.
For some reason, our family was getting a. It better because of the twins, my dad actually noticed that Alex and I existed and we weren't just the two kids with horrible parents sitting in the corner all day and night since birth.
It seemed like my dad, Rick, and Sparkle were actually getting alone for once and they weren't on drugs of loopy from drinking to much alcohol. They were nice to each other. They bought tickets to go see a hockey game while we hired a babysitter for the twins.
We started having a good time and everything was perfectly fine.
At least, that's what I thought....