Chapter 3- Wrong Punch

Reading is going a bit slow, I get that. Yet still here's the next chapter.

Chapter 3- Wrong Punch

Michael's POV

During lunch I found myself being lost again. I took a few corridors then I found myself in the front courtyard. Arrgh! Why couldn't I have asked Angelina for directions? As if by chance I saw Angelina sitting alone in the grass. She looked so delicate there all by herself. I made my way towards her.

"Oh finally," she said. "Where were you? I got worried."

She must have thought I was Mark.

"Mistake me for someone again?" I asked. She turned red then pushed her glasses up her nose.

"Sorry," she apologised. "You and Roger have similar outfits."

I nodded. I really wanted to join her.

"You look like you could use some company," I said.

"No, no Michael. It's fine. I-." She stopped because I had already sat down. She took out a grilled cheese sandwich from a piece of foil.

"You have grilled cheese too," I said as I pulled out mine. She smiled.

"I love grilled cheese," we chorused and she blushed.

We were both eating then a shadow was cast upon us. A group of popular teens; three jocks and three cheerleaders all in matching red, black and gold uniforms.

"Oh look, Angelina got a new friend," a blonde jock said.

"A hot new friend," a brunette cheerleader added and the jock eyed her. A blonde cheerleader got down and snatched the sandwich from Angelina's hands.

"Thanks for lunch. You're such an angel," she said.

What was this nonsense?

"Give it back!" I commanded. All seven of them turned towards me.

"What did you say?" the Asian jock said. He looked like the leader of the jocks. By reading his jacket I saw that his name was Jonathan.

Angelina gave me a what-are-you-doing- look.

"I said give it back to her," I ordered.

"No one orders me around," the blonde cheerleader dictated.

"No one tells us what to do around here mister," Jonathon fumed. "You clearly don't know who you're talking to."

I stood up.

"You clearly don't know what manners are," I miffed. The anger was building up in me but I didn't want to fight him knowing my ways back then. A fist came towards me and I ducked. It didn't hit me but it hit Angelina.

"Angelina what are you doing?" I questioned. I caught her in my arms and noticed her nose was bleeding. The jocks and cheerleaders ran off and left her there in my arms. She felt her nose and saw the blood on her fingers.

"Come on let's get you to sit," I said. I helped her to the tree where we were seated.

"Why'd you do that?" she asked me.

"But they were stealing your lunch," I answered.

"They always do, that's why I have backup." She pulled out another sandwich from her bag.

Wow! I knew she was unpopular but being bullied to the extent that you bring a back up, that's some serious stuff.

"Why are there three of you Michael?" she asked me. She wiped the blood off her nose with a tissue, well at least she tried to because she kept missing her nose.

"Mi-Michael, I'm dizzy," she stammered. Then into my arms lay fainted Angelina.

I know it was short. I'm going to write alot of short chapters in this book. Bare with me.

Hugs and kisses

~Millypie