Chapter 27-Apology accepted

*Two weeks later*

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Ouch!" I grunted. I had a serious headache. I opened my to see that I had two casts; one my right arm and the other on my right leg and a head bandage. I pushed my glasses up my nose.

The last thing I remembered was falling out of the oak tree when that girl told me she was paid to make it look like Michael was cheating on me.

Ah Mikey, as if by chance he was at my feet snoring away. I really didn't want to talk to him but I was hungry and he was only one around so I lightly kicked him. He shot up rubbing his eyes and looked at me.

"Hey," he said. His voice was all husky as he just got up.

"Hi." My voice was dry and croaky. He handed me a glass of water and I sipped it.

"You're awake?" He didn't sound sure. I cleared my throat.

"Of course I'm awake. Why wouldn't I be?" His face fell.

"You were in a coma for two weeks," he muttered.

"Two weeks!" I was astonished. "No wonder I'm so hungry."

He chuckled but then his eyes showed some pain.

"Angelina I know you hate me but hear me out," he began. "I didn't cheat and I wasn't planning to." He explained how he hand just come out of the shower and saw the girl there and even though he told her to leave she began to strip. When he tried to get away from her he sat on his bed and then she jumped on him removing his towel in the process.

"I know you didn't cheat."

"You really changed me and- wait you know." I chuckled.

"Yeah, the girl I saw you with-"

"Natalie?"

"The blonde chick?"

"Yeah her."

"Well she told me she was paid for it to look like you were cheating," I explained. "And then in the process of coming down from the tree my glasses fell and I fell from a branch."

"Yeah she told me that part but not the paid one," he said horrified. "She was always the gold digger." I moved my arm and I noticed I had a blood bag attached to my wrist.

"Why do I have that?" I asked pointing to the bag of blood.

"Oh that...I gave you a few pints of blood in the past two weeks," he said like it was no big of a deal.

"Michael you did that for me?" I was shocked. Even if he thought I hated him he still saved me.

"I really like you Angelina and I didn't want you do die," he explained. "I wanted to you to forgive me first."

He wasn't looking at me. Then I realised his eyes were wet so I turned his head towards me and looked him in the eye.

"You did the sweetest thing anybody ever did for me," I told him. "Thank you."

"I could say you're welcome without saying it you know."

"How?" I asked as if I didn't already know. I know I was hungry but maybe just hungry for his lips. I tried to sit up but my tummy hurt so much. He saw me grimace so he then lowered his head and his lips touched mine once again.

Another chapter posted. Short and sweet. I'll update another one later today or early tomorrow. Comments, votes?

Hugs and kisses

~Millypie