drew holt [for mena]

requested by @fruhlings

-

DREW'S POV

THE day went by fast, quickly coming to a scheduled pep rally at school. I, along with Amber and Haddie, didn't necessarily want to go, but we were practically forced to.

Everyone in the Braverman family attended, of course. Any event, all of the Braverman family attends. Which wasn't so great for me. Reason being, is that Veronica is going to be cheering.

I'm 'familiar' with the cheer uniforms. The short skirt especially. Oh how that's a weakness.

We all made our way to the middle of the bleachers, a whole row empty. Of course, I had to get stuck next to my mother and sister. Luckily I brought a jacket if I get a bit too excited.

The game started and all that was on my mind was Veronica and how she's going to look in that uniform. Just thinking about it made my mind spin.

Eventually the cheerleaders all piled out onto the field, finding their places and getting into position.

My eyes scanned the cheerleaders in hope to find the beautiful black haired girl. Soon enough, I spotted her and my eyes didn't go anywhere else.

I kept my steady gaze on her the whole time, scanning her body as she danced. I couldn't help it as I found my eyes traveling up her legs, and landing on her skirt. I felt my pants slowly grow tighter and tighter.

Fumbling around to get my jacket off my torso, I caught my sister's attention.

"Woah there, have a heat flash or something?" Amber asked, oblivious to the obvious erection.

"Y-Yeah, just got really hot all of a sudden." I stuttered, not making eye contact.

She hummed in understand, letting out a small laugh and looking back at the field.

I quickly placed my jacket on my lap and bounced my leg out of nervous energy.

I couldn't help but travel my gaze up to Veronica's chest, watching intently at the motion.

Finally the cheerleaders were done, and I was growing eager by the second.

"That was a good game," Grandpa Zeke stood up, along with everyone else, making their way down the stairs of the bleachers.

I let out a exasperated sigh as I ever so wanted to go talk to Veronica. Probably make a fool out of myself as well.

Everyone eventually piled out of the hall and there stood Veronica waiting for us. She was supposedly coming over for dinner, as she was Amber and Haddie's friend.

My cheeks flushed a deep red as I avoided looking at her. She was still in the uniform.

"Where are you clothes?" I heard Haddie ask. "Forgot them at home," Veronica replied. "Excuse me," I heard her say faintly from behind me.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder which startled me a bit.

"Hey Drew," I looked to my right to see Veronica next to me. "O-Oh hi Veronica, you d-did great tonight." I complimented her, trying not to embarrass myself.

"Thank you! I gave it my best effort." She thanked, smiling at me.

T I M E S K I P

Everyone was sat down outside underneath the lights surrounded by green plants. I was sat next to Uncle Adam and Sydney while Veronica sat across from me next to Haddie and Amber.

I glanced up at Veronica only to be met by her eyes looking at me. A blush crept to my face as I gave her a shy smile.

The night grew a bit chilly and I noticed Veronica didn't have a jacket nor long pants.

Uncle Crosby just then cleared his throat, catching everyone's attention. I look over at him to see him looking directly at me.

"Hey uh, Drew. Why don't you go get Veronica some warm clothes?" he asked. I looked up at Veronica for her reply.

"I can give her some of my-" "Drew's capable of giving her clothes as well, Amber." My mom cut in, giving Amber a look in which she mouthed an unnoticeable 'oh'.

"okay uh, sure." Veronica spoke, standing up. I followed her actions and walked with her into the house.

I stood at the bottom of the stairs, motioning for her to go up before me. As she was walking, I took the time to check her out. But that was soon interrupted when we both reached the top of the stairs.

"Are you cold cold?" I asked her as we entered my bedroom. I walked over to my dresser as she sat down on my bed. "Yeah. I was freezing out there." She replied.

I grabbed out some sweatpants and a gray long sleeve shirt.

"The bathroom is down the hall," I told her as I handed my clothes to her. "Thank you," She took the clothes and made her way to the bathroom.

Okay Drew this is your chance. This is the time you have to do it. Just kiss her. That's it. Kiss her and confess your feelings. Not hard at all, man. Never mind this is hard. Ugh, just do it.

Quicker than I expected, she walks in my room wearing my clothes and carrying hers. Oh how good she looks in my clothes. I couldn't help myself as I felt my pants get tighter for the second time today.

"Wow... I m-mean are you warm?" I asked, mentally face palming myself. "Yes, these are so comfortable." She smiled, looking down at what she was wearing, feeling the materials softness.

I took this chance to step closer to her while she was looking down. I gently grabbed her waist and smashed my lips onto hers when she looked up.

It took her by surprise, but after around 5 seconds she kissed back. Her soft lips being pressed against mine only made me more eager.

As the kiss escalated, I pushed my door with my foot only for it to gently shut. I backed her up until the back of her legs hit the side of my bed, making her fall onto it softly, our lips never parting.

Her hands eventually found their way to my hair, tangling themselves in it. I slowly traced my fingertips up her leg, soon bringing my hand back up to her soft cheek.

I pulled away and stared into her sparkling brown eyes. "I've liked you for so long, and I've always wanted this to happen." I whispered, nearly breathless.

"I've always felt the same way," her hot breath tickled my lips, leading me to smile and place my lips back on hers.

Little did we know, the whole Braverman family was just outside my door, silently celebrating.

-

@fruhlings hi, sorry if this didn't meet your expectations, but I tried my best. If you want me to re-write or change anything, feel free to tell me. Hope you enjoyed.