ΣΚΥΛΟΣ ΣΑΣ!!!

I only own my Gaia. I would not look up what the title means*Sheepishly rubs neck*

PERSASSY

I catch Gaia's unconscious body. Whoop big word. Huh Blue cookies. DAM ADHD. Haha Dam. SHUT UP ME!!

I lay her body on the couch. What did you do. I hiss grabbing mini me's shirt. She was going to attack me. I defended myself. He smirks. Yeah because SHE DOES NOT KNOW YOU AND YOU ASK FOR HER AND ME. WHAT DID YOU EXPECT HER TO DO. I yell.

She lets out a scream. A pain filled scream. Then Nico, Leo, and Thalia run out of the shadows and try to calm her down.

Leo manages to wake her up and calm her down.

She gets up.

ΣΚΥΛΟΣ ΣΑΣ. She tells mini me.

OHHHHHHH DAM. Leo, Nico, and Thalia yell together as I burst out in laughter.

Mini me looks confused.

She said 'Fuck you'. Leo says through laughter.

Mini me looks angry.

What you lookin at Glasses? Gaia smirks.
The scar covered guy looks torn. Between Gaia and Glasses.

Harry
Great we had a meet in with the spawn of evil herself, Gaia Jackson. She called me stupid so I knocked her out. The boy caught her and laid her down. Then she starts to scream.

3 people dart out of the shadows and calm her down. I see the Latino Elf kiss the girl on the head. The girl is short. About 5"5.

Gaia
Leo kisses me one the head. You ok? He questions. Yeah Happy(The dragon). I smile. I start to laugh. While I laugh my outfit changes.

Thanks mom

Thanks mom.

Note the sarcasm
----------
Vote? Comment?
Oc Contest

Name
Age
Gender
Parents
Relationship
Friends
Order of the Phoenix?
Hair
Eyes
Skin
Weight
Height