Well Shite

I only own my Gaia

Here we goooooooooo

Gaia
I wake up in a unfamiliar room. I start to hyperventilate. Gaia. Shhhhh. It's okay. Sirius says pulling me to his chest. It's okay. Harry's in big trouble for stunning you again. He whispers. It reminds me of the pit. The darkness. I whisper tears sliding down my cheeks.

It's okay. You are out of that place. He whispers. I calm down and sit on the bed I'm in. Sirius following. Was this your room? I ask.

Yeah

Yeah. He admits. Sirius, I swear on the River Styx I will do my best to get you a trial. I say as thunder rumbles. He goes and makes the creature things move. Thank you Gaia. Anything for you Siri. I laugh. He opens the curtains.

And you called me a slob. I snort. I take you were a Griffindor. I joke. Ya think. He mutters.

Never would've guessed. I laugh. What's going on in her- GAIA. Tonks yells pulling me into a death hug. Tonks is my twin.

Deatheater. Potter mummers from the door.

Μπάσταρδος. I mutter as Sirius and Tonks burst into laughter. Then I hear Remus laughing from the hall. Com' on in Remmy. I tell him. He rolls his eyes at me.

Then I remember. The guys were coming over. OH GOOD GODS OF OLYMPUS THEY'RE GOING TO KILL ME!!! I yell. And where's Percy. I add.

Percy is talking to Albus. And who's going to kill you? Remmy asks. THE GUYS. I groan. They were coming over. I mutter.

AND WHO IN THEIR RIGHT FUCKING MIND WOULD WANT TO EAT THANATOS?!?!? I scream at Potter. I hear all the demigods in the building CRYING of laughter.

Harry's pov
AND WHO IN THEIR RIGHT FUCKING MIND WOULD WANT TO EAT THANATOS?!?!?  She-devil screams at me. Then I hear tons of laughter from downstairs.

What did she do to them?? I question mentally.

What's going one. Ron asks as I walk down the stairs. She had to put them under a spell. I hiss. She spoke in a strange language. I couldn't understand it. She had to put them under a spell.

I hear Fred and George scream. GAIA. They yell followed by crashing, swearing, and that weird language. DAM YOU BOYS! She yells. Dam snack bar. Fred mutters. Dam right. George laughs. The strange boy named Perseus starts crying with laughter. Along with the twins, Sirius, Tonks, Remus, and Gaia. "Fuck off". She groans. The twins are sitting on her.