Yahir p.o.v.:

"Did you guys hear that Killer got put in jail?" says Bee out of breath. I shook my head gently "nope. Bee you gotta stop talking about other people like that it's going to get you killed! Then what would Hive do?", I said over dramatically but got my point across still. " Yeah listen to Skipper", murmurs Gazer in a bored tone.

Your probably confused and wandering who is Skipper, Killer, Bee, Hive and Gazer? Well I'm Skipper. For safety cautions we don't give out our real names. People can easily hunt you down if your using your name but with basic non attachable names like Skipper and Bee there are bound to be like 10 other people just on that street with the same street name not to mention people change their street name all the time. Just last week I was Zed and Killer was Fox.

Bee is a 16 year old girl who loves to put her life in danger by gossiping. She has a 10 year old little brother she takes care of named Hive. Get it Bee Hive? Because the Bee protects the hive like Bee protects Hive!

Anyways Killer is a super sweet 13 year old girl who likes choosing dark names so people don't try approaching her. It's hard to believe she would get herself thrown in jail.

Gazer was named Star a while ago because Star Gazer. But anyways she is 18 and my best friend. She is dying and always down but when I first met her she was strong and energetic.

Then there is Flesh she is a 47 year old lady. She like me does not have a group nor want one and has a problem with drinking, I though do not drink. She is just sitting there watching us and drinking a beer I have no idea how she got and mumbling things to herself the the occasional burp or body scratch.

"Ok guys it's getting dark. Time to take cover. Come Flesh, lets find a park bench" I said before hugging Gazer and dragging Flesh off to the park. Where are we? I don't know. We are in some huge busy city with luckily 2 parks with benches.

Once we got there I helped her change from her T-shirt to a over sized men's sweatshirt and took off her dollar store flip flops and hiding everything under the bench before laying her on the bench and covering her with some newspaper.

Once she is fast asleep I try running my hands through my tangled hair but only end up hurting myself. Sighing I stopped tugging at my long locks and put it in a knot before going for a perimeter check of the park to see who else it there tonight.

I had just finished checking everything and turned to head back and saw a handsome man standing behind me. I ignore him and keep walking. This man looked very wealthy, wealthy people don't want anything to do with us.

The man shot out a hand and grabbed my upper arm spinning me around to face him. "Now that's not very polite love. When someone is trying to get your attention you should at least stop to say hello" he said in a smooth educated British accent. "Hi" I said simply not knowing what this man wanted.

"I'm very hungry love. Do you think you could help me with that?" he asked with a sexy smirk and even in the darkness I could see the 'I know something you don't know' look in his eyes.

I squared my shoulders and lifted my chin. "Sir I can't help you with your hunger but there is a deli right outside of the park" I said before trying to run away again only to be stopped and brought in an embrace by the guy(A/N: It's not really a hug he is pulling her close so he can take a bite of her neck but she is super trusting and thinks it's just a hug). "Aw. Hunny! If you needed a hug all you had to do was ask!" I said before tightly wrapping my arms around the man's neck. "I know right now things might seem bad but it will get better! It always gets better" I chirped before kissing his cheek and patting his back.

"How do you know? Everyone hates me because of what I am and what I do! My own siblings barley love me and any love they do feel for me is only because we are related!" by the end of his sentence he was almost crushing me in his arms along with yelling harshly.