Skip to the last month of summer!

Will p.o.v
It was the last summer before we go back to school. I was happy that I have someone who really cares about me and besides Bill.
I was in my couch watching TV as Bill came and sat next to me. He groans out loud. I sigh and ignore him. Then he groans again.
"What is it Bill?" I ask.

"I don't want Dipper to go back to his hometown! I won't be able to see him until next summer! I want Dippy with me!"he whines.

"So?" I ask.

He gave me a look. "So the means that (y/n) is also going back home when summer is over and she won't be with you. She will find a boyfriend back at her home and you will be all alone. So you aren't going to have no one to cuddle or kiss. It means that you guys love is no more. Broken up!" Bill says and he was right. "She will eventually forget about you."

I sigh and suddenly got sad. I finally had someone who cares about me, even if I was a coward. (Y/n) is everything to me, she made me confident. I sigh and look at my pictures of her on my phone. She was going to leave and forget about me.

(Y/n) p.o.v
I was on my couch and watching TV with my twins and my friends. I was in my shorts and they were shorter than Mabel's shorts. I sigh as I saw the boring TV. I went up to my room and flopped on my bed.
I decided to check on my friends back home. I chatted with Steve and his girlfriend and the rest of the gang.
"So it's almost the end of summer (y/n). Are you going to make trouble this year?" Austin asked. He is a going to be a senior.

"Maybe or maybe not depends on what kind of teachers I have." I shrug my shoulders and he makes a face. We FaceTime each other.

"Well you always do trouble partner. So as soon as you know your teacher tell me so I can tell you what pranks they are dumb to fall for." Austin laughs.

"Okay. Did anything new happened?" I ask.

"I finally asked Katie out and now we're are dating." Austin blushes.

"Who said that a good girl can't date or like a bad boy?" I say and look at him.

"I was wrong apparently. She likes me and I shouldn't of doubt myself." He replies. "I heard that you have a boyfriend. Is he all alright? Is he treating you right?" Austin raises his eyebrow.

"He is so cute and blue! He is also sweet and gentle and a year older than me. Man when he hugs me it feels warm and when he smiles at me.....oh I just feel like melting! I mean he is the first boy to -" I then notice Austin giving me a weird look and he laughs.

"(Y/n) are you high or what?" He chuckles.

"No I'm not. It's just that I never felt this way about anyone." I blush and cover my face.

"I can see that. This boy must be really special to you." He smiles at me. "What's his name?"

"Will Cipher." I respond.

"Well Will must be really special and lucky to have you. A good boy and a bad girl. Makes a cute couple. Like me and Katie." Austin gives me a smirk.

"I am lucky to have him and enough about him because now I want to focus on you guys. So how is Sierra? Did she move?" I ask with hope.

"No the bitch is still alive. She is still living here and there is good news also. She is going to be going to a girly school only for girls and it's private." He has good news!

"Yes that fudging girl is out!" I say and smile.

"Why did you say fudging? Why don't you say FUCKING?" Austin asks. "Wait a minute! Did that Will boy turn you into a different girl?! Did you change for him! Are you even going to be the same bad girl?!" Austin freaks out. "Who is going to help me with my prank when I graduate?! Who is going to be my robin?!"

"Hey you are robin and I am Batman! And I did not change because of some cute blue boy. He just doesn't like to cuss and I respect him and so I don't cuss. But I will still do bad stuff but no freaking weed or drugs." I firmly said. "Plus you will always be robin and I always Batman."

"Good. I was panicking for a minute and I thought that my life was over. But it's still nice to have you the same." He smiles at me. "But too bad for Will. He won't be able to see you in school and you will have to come back here. I mean when you leave him, he sol be heartbroken and forget about you so you will need to make it a summer to remember. Man do I feel bad for him." Austin has a point.

I frown and told Austin that I will do it and I went to Will house. When I knocked on the door Bill gave me a smile and hugged me.
"Is dippy here?" He asks.

"No.he's at home but you can go. Can I see Will?"I ask.

"Yeah. I am going now so see you later or until next summer." He smiles at me and leaves.

What is it with the end of summer? It's days away. But I didn't care. All I had to do was find Will and make the best day or check on him and make the best day the next day or week because I'm feeling a little lazy now. But I had enough energy to take time to Will house.
"WILL!" I called out.

There was no answer, so I went straight to his room and found him crying. I rushed over to him and put my arms around him.
"Are you okay? Well you aren't by the looks of it. Damn Will what happened?" I ask and he cuddles with me.

"I don't want you t-to l-leave me or f-forget a-about m-m-me (y/n)." He cries.

"I won't forget about you or leave you Will. I'd never do that." I kiss his cheeks.

"But you will, when summer ends and you have t-to go back. You w-will find a better p-person than m-me." He sobs more uncontrollably.

I sigh "Will. You are the only boy I fell for besides Jack but he was a crush and I fell more in love with you so yeah. You are the boy I had ever had feelings for." I tell him the truth.

"I-I am?" He looks at me and I see his puffy eyes.

"Yes. I swear to God that you are the only boy I had ever had love for." I smile at him.

"You are the only girl that has cared for me and I love you and -" I cut him off.

"Will I love you and I know that the end of summer is only days away but we should you know make the best of it." I sigh.

"Okay." He kisses me and I was surprised. I kissed him back and it was just so....so....so....i don't know how to describe it. But I love it and I freaking love him. He is just so perfect for me and so adorable!

"Are you okay?" He asks and he stop crying!

"Yes." I say and lean on him.

He picks me up and sits in his bed. He puts me on his lap and pulls the cover on us. I look up on him since I was on his chest. Man it is soft and warm in here.

"What are you doing Will?" I ask and turned a little red.

"Just covering us so you won't be cold." He smiles and covers my whole body.

Then we snuggle and get comfortable. I cuddle with him and hug him enjoying his warmness. I did really love Will.