Date and busted

(Y/n) p.o.v
Oh my gosh! Someone please help me! 😭😭Will looks so Fucking cute and handsome and adorable and I could keep going but I'm afraid that I will go unconscious. Will took me to a beautiful new restaurant. I did not know the name because it was in fucking French and I was too lazy to even look it up.

We sat at a table and we stayed silent for some seconds but it felt like forever. Then I opened my mouth.

"You look handsome Will." I said nervously.

He laughed nervously and blush "thank you. You look way more handsome-Beautiful I meant! Not handsome well if you were a guy then- no I didn't..I don't know wh-"

"I know what you mean Will." I laughed.

Will p.o.v
Why was it so hard to talk to her?! She looks so beautiful. I just want to cuddle with her now and feel her soft skin. Her hair was perfect but it looks more perfect when she wasn't dressed up in a beautiful dress. Man she is so beautiful that I felt like a nosebleed could happen at any minute. I just stared at her beauty.
"Um Will you are kinda staring." (Y/n) said.

"Oh I'm so sorry." I said.

She froze for a second and then began to move. She texted me.

Y=Bill and Dipper are here
W= what should we do?
Y=just act like normal and we don't know shit
W=Okay.

"So um....-" I try to start.

"Oh we should um...." she made a confused expression. "Um I have to go to the bathroom I'll be right back."

(Y/n) p.o.v
I walk by the bush that Bill and Dipper were hiding behind. While I was at the table with Will, I saw a piece of Bill hair and it was easy to spot since it was yellow. When I passed by the bush I heard low voices. I went to the bathroom and then calm down and then went back out.
"Will I have to ask this." I said. He nodded his head like he was afraid that I will at something that will trigger him.

"Will I think we should-"

"Brake up." He said.

"What?"

"I know you hate me now so you don't need to say it. I know this is going horribly wrong and I am so boring." He said almost with tears coming out.

"Will I was gonna say that we leave you know since I noticed that it make you uncomfortable right?" I corrected him.

"So you are not braking up with me?" He said.

"No! Why would I do that? You are a good person and you have everything that I had ever looked for in a guy. I mean literally everything. Will I Love you and you are the best thing that has happened to me in my life and I tell no lies to you or God." I finish and I wasn't even scared. Will smiled at me and once I realized why and what I said I started to blush bad.

If anyone saw me be this soft on someone then they will sure use this against me and......holy shit! I forgot about Bill and Dipper.

"Well we should go because it is getting kinda awkward." I said.

"Oh thank God! I thought I was the one being awkward. We should go....walk in the park?" He asks.

"Sure." I say and leave. We didn't order any shit because they were talking too long.

Bill p.o.v
  "They are on the move Dippy." I whisper.

"Okay then lets go." He said and move. I follow him.

We follow them to the park and they are holding hands and (y/n) head was on Will shoulder and Will head was on top of hers. I smiled at them.

After so many years of loneliness and sadness, my brother had found happiness and isn't lonely anymore. He was more happy then he has ever been in life. I smile and lean on Dippy and he leans on me. I close my eyes and smile. We stay silent.

Will p.o.v
  After the walk on the park and looking at the stars. We walk back and on our way (y/n) stops me and walk to a direction. I follow her and see Bill and Dipper leaning on each other and smiling like crazy.

"What are you guys doing here?!" (Y/n) shouts and I laugh.

They look at us and quickly gets up and blush red.

"Where you following me?" (Y/n) glares at Dipper and he nervously shake.

"No we came to enjoy the night." Bill said confidently.

"Yeah sure. Then why were you hiding in the bush and have binoculars." (Y/n) pointed out.

"T-To watch birds." Dipper tells a lie.

"It's night dude." (Y/n) says.

Bill facepalm himself. "Really Dippy?"

"Why are you really here?" She asked them again.

"We were doing a stake out on you!" Dipper blurts out.

"....."

"Dippy for once let me handle this." Bill said. "You know what a stake out is right?"

"Yes." She answer.

"Lets go home Will." She growls and grabs my hand. She walk fast and then we were out of sight and far from them she laughs.

"I can't wait to tell this to my friends back home."

Dipper p.o.v
  "Really Dipper! You had to let your mouth run." He looked upset. He used my real name and I suddenly felt guilty.

"Sorry." I apologize and he gave me a hard look. Then his face softened. He gave me a hug and kissed my cheeks.

"Sorry Dippy." He apologized and then we went to his house to hang out.