Intro

Ships for this story

Marshall x Gumball

Cake x Mono

Finn x Zuko (Flame)

Jake x Lady (It will be a nick name with her real name as Lilly)

Fiona x Azula (Female Flame with no nickname so far)

Both Nicknames and real names will be used. ^This just clears up confusion c:

Relations:

Zuko and Azula - Twins (Comment if you get my reference)

Finn and Fiona - Twins

Cake and Jake - Cousins

This book will be the AU for my one shot

                                                                                   "Posessive"

Marshall was possessive there was no doubt about it, he didn't even bother denying it. Whats his is his and no one touched what was his. He made his claim on very few things: His guitar, his bike, and of course his Princess.

Those who touched or messed with what is his pays a severe price. Everyone knew and most listened. Only an idiot would want to go against Marshalls wrath.

Unfortunately there are idiots in this world.

~~~~

Gumball sighed and leaned onto the cafeteria lunch table. Marshall was late...again. He huffed and crossed his smooth pale legs while dropping his black bag into the table.

"You okay babe." Cake asked as she sat at the table across from the pink haired boy.

"Marshalls late." He mutered as he pulled on the sleeves of his black and pink "peace" one shoulder sweater.

"He and the boys are out getting lunch or so Im told." Fiona sighed and sat to Gumballs left.

"He didnt tell me that." He pouted the ears on his beanie fell back matching his mood.

"Mono didnt tell me that either." Cake huffed muttering insults about her boyfriend.

"Jake told me when I asked where my brother and Flame were." She explained looking around the caffeteria most likely for Azula, who was most likely getting a detention.

Gumballs sigh turned into a shriek when Lady jumped up and sat on the table.

"Hey loves!" She grinned as she dug through her bag pulling out her camera. She was hell bent on having a scrap book for their entire four years of highschool. They all complained but deep down knew they'd be thanking her in the future.

They all grunted in greeting as she snapped a photo of them.

"Oh! I know what will cheer you all up! Photo shoot." She squealed catching the girls attention. They may have not liked being stalked 24/7 but they did love feeling like models. "The weather outside is perfect for some photos by the flowers!"

"We can finally get those photos of just us girls!" Cake cheered. Yes, they included Gumballs as one of the girls...he certainly looked the part.

"What about Azula?" Gumball asked while retying his hot pink converse.

"Ill get her." Fiona sighed before cupping her hands and shouting. "OH MY GOD SHE JUST HIT FIONA!" Just a minute later Azula came barging in with her orange eyes burning with rage. Fiona sent her a small wave with an innocent smile causing Azula to sigh and run her hands through her fire red hair before walking over.

"Really?" She huffed.

"Were going to take photos!" Fiona grinned before dragging her outside with the others following.

~

They were able to get five decent photos (With the help the Bemo) before their time was interrupted by "Ice King" and his friends the jocks.

"Hey bubba." The "King" grinned as he leaned over an uncomfortable looking Gumball.

"Please d-don't call me th-that." He stuttered and tried hiding behind Azula who glared at the jock.

The said jock only rolled his eyes before snapping his fingers making some of his teammates step forward towards the group of girls.

"We don't want any trouble." He grinned. Six boys from the team against four girls and Gumball, a blind man could see who had the upper hand.

"J-just leave us alone." Gumball said stepping out from behind Azula.

"Don't be like baby." He laughed eyeing Gumball up and down making Gumball wish he hadn't worn his shorts.

"Don't call me that." He huffed.

"Would you prefer bitch?" King smirked making the team laugh. It soon died out when a wad of spit left Gumballs mouth and hit King right on the cheek. Rage filled his dull blue eyes as he wiped of the spit and looked down at his hand. He muttered something unclear to the ear and his hand shot out connecting with Gumballs cheek.

A chorus of gasps rang from all over the court yard.

"God have mercy on anyone who dared to disrespect his Princess...."

Fast as an arrow a fist shot out and hit The King square in the nose, a crack sounded on impact. The King went down but Marshall went down with him murder and revenge clear in his metallic red eyes.

Blow after blow was thrust upon The Kings face but no one dared to help. The rest of the boys were to busy going after the jocks who dared to mess with their girls. (Yes they refer to their relatives (and gumball) as their girls)

Azula stepped in not one to miss out on a fight as the other girls desperately tried getting the fight to stop.

"Azula! Are you fucking kidding me!?" Fiona screeched as she pulled her back before both girls tried getting their twins to stop breaking the teammates bones.

"Mono! I swear to glob! Stop right now!" Cake yelled as Lady tried pulling at Jakes arm.

Gumball desperately screamed for Marshall to stop even though he knew Marshall wanted blood and a lot of it. He grabbed Marshalls arm just as it was about to strike down again and whispered a soft "Stop." in his ear.

"Marshall stop, its over now okay. Just stop."

And just like that Marshall let The Kings body drop and stood, causing the other boys to stop as well.

"Are you okay." He whispered and ran his thumb over his red cheek.

"I'm fine." Gumball smiled. "Youre late."

~~~~

This book will go back and fourth between when they were younger and now and might be written in third person I don't know yet.