Part 2

Hello everyone
Guys I'm telling you before A head do not report my story I'm telling if you're not comfortable reading stories about sex then get out this is not for you I'm not going to take the bullshit from nobody I have seen it so many writers going through that same problem some asshole or the other have to go and report their stories that's not nice someone is working hard for it respect that!!!!

She was looking at the road when she heard a horn and she looked up to see Manik sitting in the car."Nandini why are you standing in rain?"  He asked seeing her compeletely drenched in rain as her white shirt became transparent showing her bra...he tried controlling his desire which was building up seeing her all wet.

"Sir.. My car stopped working!!" She replied. "come with me to my house!! Ur house is far away and its gonna be late!"  He opened the door while she nodded and took her bag from the car. Closing the door, she put her bag infront of her between her legs and he started to drive.

Drive to his home was silent as both were having difficultly controlling their emotions especially Manik as  he was way too much arouse  seeing her almost body which was showing due to her shirt becoming transparent. He just wanted to hold her in his arms and want to make endless love to her like anything.

Manik took a sharp turn towards the right when Nandini fell on him. Her cleavage brushed with his chest making her shiver and a current passed down Manik's soul. Nandini's hand reached his chest and  unknowingly she started to caress it lost in his eyes. Both came out of trance as they heard the rain pouring.

Nandini mumbled a sorry and moved back to her seat..she looked out of he window as her cheeks turned completely red thinking of what she was doing a moment back. While Manik tightened his hold on the stirring wheel as he was having a hard time controlling his desires.  

Reaching his house, he parked the car in the garage and both went inside. As they moved inside he said to her
"My room is upstairs! You go, I'll arrange clothes for u " she silently nodded and  went up to his room. It was quite big.

She saw the Fire burning in the fire place and went towards it and sat on one of the sofas as she was shivering with cold