Chapter 2: Tohru's First Day As My Maid!

"Hello! I'll be your maid from now on! My name is Tohru." She said.

I looked at her in a confused look. I decided to let her in so she could explain what was happening. We both sat down on the couch.

"U-uh. I don't remember me having a maid.. or hiring one." I said.
"Really?! You asked me yesterday (Y/N)!" She exclaimed.
"How do you know my name and where?!"
"Up in the mountains, and you told me!" She said. Up in the mountains? I tried to remember what happened last night.

~Flashback~
*grunts* I'm so druuunkk. I can't even stand properly.. I walked through the forest not knowing where the heck I was going and saw a creature. I thought to myself, "Wow, I'd like one of those" I walked up to it asking some questions. The creature roared at me. "Let's have a talk." I said. We talked for a few minutes..

"Want to come to my place?" I asked.

~Flashback Over~

"Want to come to my place?" That sentence kept repeating in my head. I looked at her.

"Sorry Tohru, I didn't intend on having a maid." I said calmly.

"Oh, b-but you.. nevermind. I guess I'll leave. Thank you for your time." She said in a sad tone. She stood up and started walking to the door. I could see tears almost coming out of her eyes. I felt so much guilt I couldn't take it anymore. There's was an unpleasant feeling in my stomach, I tried not to look at Tohru. I looked at my watch, 8:56. Wait.. it's 8:56?! Oh no! I'm going to be late to work. As soon as Torhu opened that door, I yelled.

"WAIT! Tohru! I need you to do something!"

She turned around with a wide smile. Her eyes filled with excitement.

"Oh gosh I'm so excited, thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Today is your first day!" I said with a smile on my face.

I got ready as fast as I could, but I would still be late. So, I asked Tohru if she could give me a ride. She agreed.

Tohru transformed into a dragon, I didn't mind. Honestly, I don't understand why people are scared of things that are different. As we arrived I rushed into my office and started working.

~Time Skip~

"Hmm, I should teach Tohru the basics of being a maid." I thought to myself.

As I arrived home I called for Tohru.

"Okay Tohru! So today is your first day as my maid! First, you need to learn the basics."
I thought her how to do laundry, she put the laundry in her mouth.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"I only produce saliva that cleanses filth!" She explained.
"Please wash it the proper way." I glared at her.
"B-but the clothes smells like you, and it smells soooo good!" She stuttered. I sighed.
I taught her how to cook, she used her tail meat which was poisonous.
She served me a meat I've never seen before.
"What is this?" I asked nervously.
"It's my tail!" She said happily.
"I'm not eating it."
Tohru sighed well there's more for me! She started to chomp down the meat. Her tail also grew back. I thought her how to clean the apartment, she destroyed every single thing in the apartment.. but she renewed it afterwards. I sighed. The last thing I had to teach her was to go shopping for groceries.