Chapter 3: Grocery Shopping!

I brought Tohru to the grocery center. I gave her a bag so should could put our groceries in it.  We both decided we could have pork cutlet bowls for dinner. I first helped her with the purchasing and she got the hang of it! She was actually pretty cute. I pointed at the meat station.

"Tohru, we need to purchase pork cutlet, eggs, vegetables, and some condiments!" I listed. "What are condiments?" Tohru asked as she tilted her head in confusion. "Well, condiments are something you put in your food to make it delicious!" I explained. Tohru gasped. "Wow! That sounds so cool!" Tohru smiled. "You're so smart (Y/N)!" Tohru complimented. I blushed a little. "Of course!"

~Time Skip~

Once we arrived to my apartment, I taught Tohru how to cook the pork cutlet bowl. I opened the fridge and grabbed a beer. I opened the can and drank out of it. "Ahh! That hit the spot." Tohru looked at me confused. "What's that?" Tohru asked. "Wanna try? It's pretty good." I offered. Tohru grabbed the can out of my hands and drank out of it. "Woah. It has a strong taste to it. It tastes kinda good." Tohru said. "See! I knew you'd like it." I said with a smile. Tohru drank more out of the can until there wasn't anymore beer in the can. Tohru fell onto the floor, laughing. I expected her to become drunk quickly since it was her first time. I took over cooking. Once I finished the pork cutlet bowls, Tohru tugged on my pants. "(Y-Y/N).. *hiccup*.. you smell good mmm.." Tohru said. "H-huh? Tohru are you okay?" I said worried. Tohru got up from the floor laughing. "Of course I'm fine!" I placed the food on the dining table. I suddenly felt something wet and warm on my neck. I twitched. It was Tohru's tongue! Tohru is licking me!? I didn't expect her to be this drunk! "T-Tohru.." I said as a quiet moan escaped my lips.