Introduction [Edited]

An airplane soar above the skies at the birds flew under it, Carefully not hitting or nearing the airplane.

The morning sky faded a bright orange with a tinge of white and yellow in it's field as it slowly brightened The dark setting night.

The passengers inside slept peacefully as Woman in blue uniform tugged the blankets into a short [Blonde,Black,red.Etc.] Colored hair as well as his twin who immediately woke up as he glared towards The flight attendant who flinched at the sudden when his eyes unexpectedly snapped open.

"O-Oh...Sorry..." She quickly apologized as she moved to the back seat.

'What time is it?' [2nd twin Name] impatiently inwardly asked as he urged not to shout due to a bad wake up call...

"God Damn it..." He angrily murmured as he pulled his cellphone out from his pocket on His pants.

He instinctively peered his [Eye Color] eyes at the screen 'This shit blinds the hell out of me...Should've lowered my Screen brightness...' He tried looking away as he lowered the brightness and his eyes were still Tired and droopy.

'It's....six in the morning...' He showed a mischievous grin as he huffed 'Well! More time to sleep~' he went back to Sleep as he laid his head on the seat while mewing in a 'Without a care in the world' Aura.

That is [2nd twin] the devious and mischievous College student who stopped with [1st Twin] in order To pursue their singing Career in japan but they decided to take a new and innovative way to continue Singing in Korea.

After a while.

"Attention Passengers, We are nearing our destination and we'll land at the next 30 minutes, Thank You for flying with us." A woman's voice from the cockpit woke up the passengers.

(I was really attempted to put united airlines and say 'Please go down in 30 Minutes before we do it for you!" But it might be too real...LOL)

[1st Twin] silently groaned as he fluttered his eyes and looked at his side over the window to see the sun shining And his brother drooling on him.

"Disgusting" [1st twin] muttered as he sighed and took out his napkin and wiped the drool as he gently Shook his twin.

"[2nd twin] , [2nd twin] wake up..!" He whisperly shouted so he can't disturb any passengers while Grabbing his shoulder and shook him a bit.

"Ten...more minutes..." the drooling twin muttered as [1st twin] peered his eyes in disbelief and pinched The bridge of [2nd twin]'s nose.
....
...
..
.
"GAH-" He suddenly shouted as his eyes snapped open and a hand slapped over [2nd twin]'s mouth Completely shutting him off. "Shhh...! People are still sleeping..!" [1st twin] slowly removed his hand As [2nd twin] glared at him while he rolled his eyes.

[2nd twin] scoffs as he rubbed his eyes "Fine.Fine. What did you wake me up fo-?!"

"Passengers, please be ready as we land at Our destination Please don't forget to take your things as of we are not responsible at any lost of item's, Thank you"

"Oh" [2nd twin] bluntly mumbled as he sheepishly smiled as he looked at [1st twin] who rolled his eyes.

"Sorry!" [2nd twin] grin as [1st twin] sighs and looks away 'I shouldn't have woken him and probably Leave him here...So he can be taken back where he belong, In Africa' He stifled a giggle as [2nd twin] looks confused 'Why is he laughing..?'

And that is [1st twin] a friendly yet slight mischievous person who literally befriends anyone and In a simple way, they both make their friend's life a living hell.

That's the Intro! That's a scratch above their personalities!