Chapter 3

3rd Person P.O.V.

It was Midnight in 3:00 am in the morning...

"What...Time is it..?" [2nd twin] groaned as he rubbed his eyes to see the Computer open but without the red head typing away.

"Huh..?" [2nd twin] sat up as he looked towards Seven's bedroom to see it was slightly opened. In curiosity, [2nd twin] stood up as he slowly slink toward's the Monster's lair

Quote in Quote by [2nd twin].

He took a peek to see the red head still awake as he held his cellphone to his face, Typing away in a casual Manner.

[2nd twin] found this quite....boring, Nothing to excite him but he did found something interesting when he glanced at the living room...

The Computer

[2nd twin] immediately moved away the room in a fast paced yet silent manner so that the red head wouldn't notice.

Time for a little bit of snooping [2nd twin] deviously rubbed his hand as he smirked like an evil master mind of some cartoon or Anime.

Once he placed his hand on the mouse, He saw a panel which he knew about.

It was to help encode glitches into websites so you can attain information even if it's unreachable by Civilians.

Huh...he's a professional... [2nd twin] stared at some codes already placed inside the panel which was done by the none other, Seven.

[2nd twin] started typing in a fast pace as he saw Seven's Computer was connected through his cellphone.

A smile slowly etched into [2nd twin]'s face.

He started typing as he hacked into the hacker's Cellphone which has an app called...

Mystic Messenger...? What's that..? He started to copy the app as he send it to his own cellphone and to his brother's cellphone with a message of 'Don't open it yet! Call me before opening it'.

He got a vibration on his cellphone as he checked it to see a message.

"Mystic Messenger Sent!"

[2nd twin] now suddenly thought about to see what Seven's current doings or past doing but first he need to know about what's Seven typing about as he started typing on his own and finally hacked onto the data base of his cellphone.

He checked the most current use App and currently using App.

Mystic Messenger..? Is it like...uh...Facebook's Messenger...? Maybe... He checked his currently using app and a message-like-board popped up...not knowing he joined himself.

Messenger

???? Has joined the group

Zen: Uhhh....

707: .....an another...Joined..?

Ummm, i tried hacking into your CellPhone...
And i was redirected here...

707: Hacking...? Wait...[2nd twin]..?