Chapter 1 [Edited]

[1st twin]'s P.O.V.

"The wind is strong" [2nd twin] pointed out as he blocked his eyes with his hand from the dust particles That were carried by the wind.

We landed and we're now getting off the airplane and we are practically like sitting ducks in this airport.

"Yup, another advantage to wear eye glasses~" I sang as the glasses glinted at him and he rolled his Eyes "Yeah. Yeah.....Nerd..." He mumbled while i stuck my tongue out "You're just jealous" I smirked as He Rolled his eyes while he walked carrying the baggages.

"Just haul your ass over here" He bitterly mumbled while i smirked "Salty..? Hey, You're salty aren't you? Rig-?" "Fuck off and let's go so i can rest at the apartment, If i'm correct. It's near here right..?" He took a glanced At me while i hummed and nodded "Yup, and we need to take a cab and we'll arrive there in forty minutes" Kiel checked his phone.

"Ah 'Kay , we need to hurry or the thing she entrusted to us won't be done by our slow ass, Hurry!" He ran with the Baggages as it slammed and scratches to the ground...

Wait...What?! "H-Hey wait! For me! THERE'S VALUABLE THINGS THERE!"

3rd P.O.V.

After a while, The two were now riding a taxi to where the apartment is pinpointed at the paper Which was from the [last name]'s friend.

"Sir's, Where here." The Korean driver spoke english which surprised them both.

The place was located in a developed part of the downtown area.

'How does he know we can speak english..?' 'Did he based us by looks...? Is he racist?' The Two suspiciously Peered at the driver who was startled and started sweating "S-Sir-" "Oh! Sorry...Here" [1st twin] smiled as he gave The money and [2nd twin] glared while pointed both of his eyes and pointed back towards the driver.

'I'm watching you!'

The driver were scared shitless as he rolled down the window in complete fear, And shaken from the weird Twins.

The Two went out of the cab as it suddenly drove off in a speed of light.

[1st twin] glanced side ways at his twin who smirking like a cat "What did you do to the poor man...?" "Nothing~"

They looked at the building which looks..."Pretty fancy~" [2nd twin] whistled as [1st twin] nodded in Suspicion "Yeah it is..." 'She didn't told me that she's rich...she did wore some fancy clothes and frilly Clothes when we met her...'

"Let's go in!" [2nd twin] ran inside with the baggages rattling behind him, Running while pulling the Baggages. [1st twin] grimaced "No! There's my newly bought microphone!" He ran after his devil-like-brother.

The Two were astonished to see the hallways furnished with luxury.

They walked along the hallways and they saw the door with..."Keypads?! But we have a key!" [2nd twin] scratched His head in confusion as [1st twin] observed the key as he keeps turning it to see even a slightest of clue.

'Huh...? A serial...number..? Oh! How stupid of me...it's the code...' [1st twin] sighed in relief "We got the password And let's head to the fourteenth floor" "ah 'Kay!"