I know!

Curious? Wanna know what happened when I tried following her?
It so happened that, someone poked me on my back!
Now, this isnt too scary, don't worry. Lets leave behind horror for some time. But yes! 'Only for some time'. Then ,get ready to freek out!.
So, I said someone poked me and i stopped. I turned around to see who it was. Yes offcourse, that poke freeked me at first, but i gathered courage and turned to see that poker.
It was a girl of my age. This time it was a student itself. She was in the  uniform. She was tall, fair and with brown hair and green eyes. "Hey! What's your name?, dont you know anyone around here? "She asked nodding her head to one side. "Yes. I am a stranger to others.. Even to you. "I replied. "I asked your name. "She said, taking a lollipop out of her coat pocket and then chewing it. She offered me one. "No thanks. I am Emily. I am here for first year pre university admission. What about you? What is your name? "I asked. "I am Sally hope. Even me here, for the same reason. You might be thinking what about my friends haan?"she asked in careless vioce, still chewing on the lollipop. "Yes" I said so much and waited for her answer. "I am too a stranger for everyone here, except Elizabeth. "She replied. "I am searching for her, she seems to be lost in this crowd. "She continued. I thought Elizabeth might be her known friend. I didn't ask who was she and how Sally knows her?.But suddenly a thought arouse in my mind regarding that girl in the forest. "Do you know every child here? "I asked, so as to make her think i am asking just for information but the real purpose was to find out about that insane fellow whom I had just seen before meeting Sally. "Not Everyone! I told you that right? I am familiar to Elizabeth only. "She replied with her eyebrows raised. "No, I am not.. I mean I didn't ask about these students around here,  not actually! I wanted to know... "I replied,  but she interrupted. "Not about the students? Then about which child? There is no child here. "She replied confused. Now I felt I was making a fool of myself. "Not... I mean, a girl there. "I said pointing towards the forest. "I saw a young girl there, I felt she was some staff's child you see, i was actually thinking that... "I wasn't able to tell her what I saw!.
"What are saying? "She asked with a doubted expression. I didn't wanted me to be considered mad on the day of admission itself. So, i didn't say anything more.She felt something not right. "The admission forms are out... Will you come? "She asked nodding her head and directing towards the office. "Yes, lets go. "I replied and we went. But while going, I saw towards the forest. There the girl was, she had come back, this time she was standing on the road! I saw her with my eyes open and fear filled in them. I didn't say anything to Sally, the reason, I already explained. The girl had a stick in her hand and she was writing something in the mud beside. She got up and when she was about to go into the forest, a loaded truck crashed her down and just drove away. I shreaked ,ran towards her shouting for help. When I reached there, there was no one. No girl not even a wounded dog!. Sally had followed me. I was in complete shock! I was lucky that no one had noticed me doing so as all had moved towards the office for admission form. I saw all around but didn't find anyone. I was terrified! I knew that she was hit, but still amazed to find no one. When I turned, Sally was standing there, seeing me with a weird expression and then she busted into laughter. "The way you ran...!! Oh my God! "She was saying the same thing and laughing like hell.! I was embarrassed. I truly felt bad. I felt that i was crazy. I saw around and was relived to see everyone gone. I was getting worried thinking, what if they heard my scream? I will be considered a freek. At this moment, Sally had fell on the ground, not able to control her laughter and thought she was still laughing. I just made my way inside.. I was hoping not to see anyone coming to ask who shouted?. Sally came behind me, she held my hand and asked, "Dont mind, but... Are you mad? "Saying this she continued laughing. I saw her expressionless. Now, I felt, I must say her what I saw. "I saw a girl getting crashed onto a truck which passed just now. "I replied. "Then I guess I am blind. "She answered and continued her damn laugh. I didn't say anything but proceeded. "Hey wait? You saw a girl that time in the forest, didn't you? Was it the same one? "She asked, this time she simply smiled. "Yes!" I replied."its ok, it happens, you see. Now get going, we need to get the forms. "She said and went towards the office. I was about to go when I saw something in the side, in the mud, where the girl was writing before meeting with the accident. It was written ,'I know'!!.