Out side the window!

I bent on my knees and touched her writing. I thought what does she know afterall? And where was she now? How did she vanish?, everything was confusing. I sat there in a silence. "Your uniform will get dirty" Said Sally. She was waiting for me, "You didnt go to the office? "I asked. "Nope, But we have to, lets go, come on, there was no one hear, or atleast I saw none, dont let your mama wash dirty clothes, get up girl. "She said, making me get up."I am not joking or something.. See here, that girl wrote this. "I said pointing towards the writing on the mud. Sally saw it and was confused. But, "No, it might be someone else, possibly written much before. There isn't anyone around here, come on. "She said patting me.
We both made our way to the office and took our admission forms, filled them up. We had good talk with eachother during this and we got to know eachother's details. "Lets see our class. "Said Sally. We both, taking our section numbers went near the class. We both were in the same section. At this moment,  we met Elizabeth. "Hey! Long time no see, I was searching for you. "Said Sally hugging Elizabeth. "I see, how did you knew that i would be coming to this college? " asked Elizabeth. I understood that both of them had last seen each other much long ago. "I called your mom, she said me. How do you do? "Asked Sally grinning. "I am fine, I thought you forgot about me, its after all 8years since last we were together. "Replied Elizabeth sighing. "No, how can I forget you? I remember our friendship very well. 8years is too less to make me forget you. "Sally replied. I smiled by seeing such a good friendship.  "Thanks,  Which is your section?"Asked Elizabeth. I am in S3,and so do she. What about you? "Sally replied, showing me, while she said that I too am in the same section. "I am in the same one! Great na??"Elizabeth replied. "Who is She? "She continued asking, pointing at me. "Our new friend, sorry I forgot to introduce. I met her today in the campus. She is a good or the craziest. "Replied Sally about to laugh. I bent my head and saw my finger nails. "Emily, this is Elizabeth, I sweetly call her Eli,and Eli, this is Emily. Can we call you Emi?  "Asked Sally grinning. I didn't reply, i was just smiling. "Hey! Emi and Eli seems similar, Sally calls me Eli,and so now you can too. "Said Elizabeth with a smile and raising her arms for a shakehand. I joined hands and said, "Sure, I will, and you both can call me Emi. ".  "That's great, so now, lets go and explore our classroom and then our campus, I suposse you guys didnt get enough time to explore much of it,so shall we? "Said Elizabeth. Sally nodded. "Why not? But, I can come a look in the classroom and not the campus, its too big so offcourse it will take too long and my mom asked me to be in the house soon. "I replied. "Why? You tell her, you were having a look at your campus, after all you must know the place where you study very well right?. She wont mind. "Replied Sally holding my hand. "Its ok, I will some other day, but after seeing our class i will leave. Is that  fine? "I answered. "Ok fine, as you wish. We will accompany when you want to explore. "Replied Sally.
We went inside the class and decided the places where we sit. I wanted to see the outside view and i went near the window which directly gave the view of the forest. Then I shocked!, wondering why?? Any guesses??
That girl was dancing in the middle of the forest. She was doing balet.!!!I stood there horrified! And then she turned and swirled, I tried to see her face, but her hair came in between. Then when she took a big spin, her hair flew away from her face and I saw her face correctly! It was creepy! I was terrified! ...Interested in knowing how she looked? Well, you guys would haved freeked out if you had seen her really. I will try my best to explain her horrid look. She looked insane. Her eyes light pink and discrete eyebrows. Cracks allover her face and dark lashes below eyes as if dark circles. She looked like an evil spirit!. But i thought i was a fool for thinking like that. I didn't believe in ghosts before, so i thought she was sick or may be mad and that is why she was isolated from outside and world and was leaving in the forest. I felt pity for her at the same time I felt she needed help. I didn't consider to tell to my friends as I felt they wont believe me saying that there is no girl. This seemed fishy.
She stopped dancing and saw directly at me!!