A SHOCKING LIE

Peter lay by Martha side as he tried to get his bearing . A lot had happened lately and he was really getting worn out with all he had experienced. All because he wanted to escape this realm.
Out of nowhere looming over them as he gradually recovered stood a giant. A creatures of the dark. It had a horn on it head.Suddenly the giant stretched over him and Martha. He could feel the creatures breath wash over him and large round eyes staring down his soul. A loud clear voice boomed out of the mouth of the giant,
"You astonish me young warrior I never expected you to survive". What name do you bear young warrior? the giant asked. Peter surprise to find out he felt no fear towards the giant.
Loud and clear he spoke, my name is Peter grey.

Peter son of grey you have shown great  ,you beheld your fears and overcame them. Looking down at martha he suddenly smiled ,you have been of help to this young man ever since I sent you to rescue him from the river.
Shocked Peter eyes darted from the creature and back to Martha searching for an explanation.
The creature sensing his confusion spoke up 'I saw you as you entered this realm and I was surprised to encounter two humans in just a time frame and so I wondered if there might have been a connection.
I sent Martha out to find out and gather information and bring you to me so I could deliver a swift judgement like I had given her.
"you are the judge Martha met?" Peter asked.
Yes I am, she was unfortunate that I had been standing by the side of the river when her soul drifted over. I swiftly passed judgement and bound her to my service for ever before she could encounter those demons judges.
I was on my way to claim you.
Martha has no chance to leave this realm again forever even after the realm seizes to exist she will seize to exist too.

Feelings of betrayal, anguish washed over him. Peter eyes darted to Martha questioning her in the silence.
All this while she had been leading him to his demise! she lied to him.
Tears welled up in his eyes, pure rage directed at her. Martha stared at him with sorrow in her eyes.
I knew you would take it hard if you had eventually found out but that would have been when I was sure you were going to survive, I am really sorry it turned out this way.
Well you need to set outside your resentment and work with her because you have no choice left, the demons beat me to it, the giant spoke out My help is highly vaulable.

Sadly, you failed to recover what you needed to be set free ,you will need to get the horns of those dreadful demons. The horns are the key, they normally do not she'd the horns at the field of battle. The demons must make sure you do not get the horns because if you do so and get out of this realm this realm will seize to exist. You must hasten your step if you are to track down those demons ,follow them subtely. I will point you in the direction you need to follow.
A piece of advice some imagine the difference between heaven, hell and this realm to be a matter of geography. Not so. The difference is much more evident in the individuals who dwell there,treat every creature you encounter here the same way you treat an enemy.”
Suddenly his vision darkened . He felt the giant controlling his mind, taking possession of his thoughts and he saw the fleeing demons in a vision clear and crystal moving at an easterly direction. Losing connection with the giant.
The voice of the giant rang clear in his ears ,GO AFTER THEM !

Peter and Martha moved onward as directed by Martha's giant master. He was still shocked to find out that Martha had been keeping the truth from him and feeding him lies. He suddenly felt lonely and it saddened him that his trust had been trampled upon by someone he had bared his mind too.
Slowly turning his head to look at her, she caught his stare.
"I am really sorry it turned this way Peter,i didn't have a choice in the matter I do hope you learn to forgive me," martha said.
Peter slowly reduced his pace so she could meet up. Staring intently at her he suddenly realised how she had helped a lot and the pain he shared with her,he felt sorry for her.
Looking at her he spoke gently  ,
"I don't know what more to say after everything but I guess there is a reason why things happen on life and you been with my all thru the hurdles I faced here". You do deserve a second chance.
Alone in thought, peter watched as endless creatures of darkness moved past him.Martha went in search of the horns of both demons.They had trekked for a very long distance in search of the horns. The giant had informed them that they must recover the horns of Phobos and Deimos. He claimed the demons sheds of both horn if they have been defeated by a mighty warrior. The horn signified their power to manipulate fear and terror, meaning that they lost the power due to there defeat.

Up ahead they saw footprints of the demons winding up a hill and down into a tunnel, but they could not find any horn near by. Moving stealthly Peter grey and Martha gained ground gradually until they stood overlooking the mouth of the tunnel
"we need to move in carefully,"Peter said.
“We must reach the demons before the horns are hiden,” Martha inserted. “You will need every second.”
"off we go then",Peter said.
Fortunately the walls of the tunnel were not sheer. Peter and Martha crouched as the stepped into the tunnel. A rounded entryway dominated one side of the tunnel. It had no door, so peter dashed inside with Martha on his heels. Below his feet the ground became firm and smooth. The long tunnel sloped steadily downward, plunging into and under the hill. Before long, he noticed a bluish radiance up ahead .peter and Martha sprinted along the tunnel until they emerged in a vast cavern. Heavy iron chandeliers hung from the high, vaulted ceiling, casting a diffuse glow across the room. Tall barriers of dark iron reached halfway to the ceiling, barring the way except for five gaps. They sure looked solid to peter.Hooves clattered in the tunnel in front of them faint but clear, and Peter ran towards the sound.

As the hoofbeats intensified , Peter slowed down gradually. He could hear the demons making rabid noise. He was pinned they must have sensed there present
.“Hello?” Peter called, not raising his voice too much.The demon stopped moving.“Hello?” Peter tried again.peter  heard a couple of nearby footfalls, and then silence. A moment later, Peter had been uncovered. This was his chance. He had to locate the horns. Show no uncertainty. He rose to his knees.The demon yellow eyes glaring down at him. The cruel horn lay down by the side of the demons who snarled and protected there horns. Peter careful accessed the situation, waiting for Martha to come from the back and hopefully grabbed for the horn with enough time to dart off. He's job was to distract the demons.

As the hoofbeats intensified , Peter slowed down gradually. He could hear the demons making rabid noise. He was pinned they must have sensed there present
.“Hello?” Peter called, not raising his voice too much.The demon stopped moving.“Hello?” Peter tried again.peter  heard a couple of nearby footfalls, and then silence. A moment later, Peter had been uncovered. This was his chance. He had to locate the horns. Show no uncertainty. He rose to his knees.The demon yellow eyes glaring down at him. The cruel horn lay down by the side of the demons who snarled and protected there horns. Peter careful accessed the situation, waiting for Martha to come from the back and hopefully grabbed for the horn with enough time to dart off. He's job was to distract the demons.
Meanwhile Martha carefully moved behind Phobo first carefully drawing both horns to her. Carefully she waved to Peter.
Peter understood the signal and carefully moved away from the demons. The demons sensing something wrong ,turned and Martha met there gaze turned and fled down the passage of the tunnel with Peter behind her and the demons in pursuit. Running straight towards the opening of the       tunnel Martha dove head first out of the tunnel with Peter coming in moments after her.
"are you hurt?" martha asked.
"no" ."but am greatly worn out", Peter replied..
I had to confuse both demons and disuade them from tracking us both.
I think we safe for the mean time.
"let us hurry and get this horn to cloudhouf,"Martha said
"who is cloudhouf? "Peter asked, with a look of confusion In his eyes.
"The giant of course ,"Martha said. Off we go Peter son of grey.