1

Chelsea sat up and rubbed her tired eyes. She glanced around her room to hear snoring next to her. Chelsea rokked her eyes to see her three year old daughter and snuck into bed with her during the night. Ariel rolled over and Chelsea smiled to her little girl, Chelsea brushed her hair out of her face and smiled, Ariel was the double of her dad, and Chelsea didn't know how much longer she could keep lying to Ariel about who he is. Chelsea stood up from bed and went to the bathroom letting Ariel sleep, Chelsea used the bathroom and walked back into the bedroom to see a sleepy Ariel sitting up in bed "hi baby" Chelsea said as Ariel stood up from the bed and ran over clutching her little teddy bear. Chelsea picked Ariel up, who wrapped her little legs and arms around Chelsea, she always wanted a cuddle when she woke up. Chelsea sat on the bed as Ariel Nuzzled her head into Chelsea's chest. "You okay baby...did you have a good sleep" Chelsea asked "I had bad dream, so I get in mummy's bed" Ariel said and Chelsea smiled as she stroked her dark hair "I love you mummy" Ariel said as she played with Chelsea's short hair "I love you too baby" Chelsea said kissing her head.

Chelsea held her daughter close to her "your beautiful" "fank oo" Chelsea laughed. She realized that even if her father wasn't in her life, she was a lot like him. She had his sassy attitude and she looked a lot like him. Chelsea went downstairs with ariel. She got her some breakfast and made herself a fry up "why do me get this?" Ariel asked "your not small for this" Chelsea told her. Ariel ran off to get her toys as Chelsea cleaned up "Ariel, five minutes then nursery" Chelsea said and Ariel pouted and crossed her little arms across her chest "I don't want to go" Ariel said and Chelsea frowened and walked over to Ariel "why not? I thought you like it" "I do, but the boys and girls are meanies.. You not nice to me 'cause I don't have a daddy" Ariel said and Chelsea felt her heart break, she knew who her dad was, Iain. She and Iain had gotten together on the worst way behind Rita's back, they flirted for months and ended up in bed together a Couple of times before Rita had caught them and outed them to the ED. "Why don't I have a daddy" Ariel asked with tears on her eyes. Chelsea felt as if she was going to cry "everyone has a daddy baby" "then why isn't mine here" "because I'm a terrible person" Chelsea said as she stood from sitting next to Ariel and walked to the kitchen wiping her eyes. She knew today was going to be hard, she was returning to the ED she needed her job back, so she could support her daughter.

Chelsea took Ariel to nursery. She smiled at her little girl in Her uniform and singing "well done baby" "me sing" "yeah" Chelsea arrived at the nursery and Ariel skipped in "wait there honey" "no I playing" Chelsea smiled slightly "stay where I can see you" "otay" Ariel went into her classroom. Chelsea got onto her car and drove to the ED. She took a deep breathe before she walked in, part of her was scared, she wasn't sure of Iain still worked here and if he did, she knew she couldn't keep him and Ariel apart forever.