Running away (Chapter 2)

Sorry for the waiting, but school work is killing me ... Well, here it is, so hope you like it!

Harry's POV

What the hell just happened? Did I kiss my best mate and ... liked it? Oh my god ... the tingles, the sparks when I kissed him ... I never felt like that with any girl, but, I mean ... I am straight? What am I saying! Of course I am straight! I get excited when I see hot girls with little clothing, I LOVE kissing them, so I am straight. It wasn't the fact that it was Louis that made that kiss so amazing, it was that since Caroline and I broke up I haven't got many action. Yeah, that's it. That's why. But those sparks...those sparks were something else... Oh for fucks sake! I am not crusing on my best friend! I am not!

"Hazza? Are you okay?" oh my god... that voice, that sexy, husky voice.

"Yes, Boobear. I'm fine." I faked a smile, still looking at my lap, instead of him. After the kiss, I kind of ran away to my room trying to escape the strange and awkard silence, but Louis being Louis (and probably he didn't feel the sparks that I felt ) had to come after me to make sure that I was okay, because I kind of speeded here.

"Harry Edward Styles, look at me right now. Is this because of the recent events in the living room?" he seemed nervous? The question is why, was he nervous? That doesn't make any sense... Unless... No, he didn't feel anything when we kissed, because nothing was there to feel. Oh my god, he is looking at me waiting for an answear. Say something, c'mon, anything.

"What kiss? Nothing happened, Lou, don't worry. We're still us, best mates in the whole world. " Fuck, why in hell did I said that? Good thinking, good thinking.

"Okay, but remeber I love you Hazza bear." Maybe I love you more than I thought. No, what am I saying? Lou is just a friend. My problem is just that I haven't got laid in a while. Yeah, that's it.

"I love you more, Boobear."

Sorry for the waiting, guys. I know it's short, but I'm will try to upload more.  

Bye  

Kisses  

Sophie