the old times (im back!)

Art not by me also authors not yes I am back and I'll try to make more chapters I deleted most things not in the book so it can start as new *^^ but yeah if u hate how I say you for u or r for are then don't read this book I warned u know enjoy!)

*It's 11:45 pm almost midnight ur on ur way home at the hotel*

U start walking back home and u sigh realizing school is near u haven't seen anti in a while nor his friends "I wonder what they r doing" u ask urself "pff what am I talking about they r fine ...they will come back...maybe" u sigh again at the thought of it but u tried to be strong.

U open the door to ur hotel "ANTI IM HOME!" u stop to realize no sound but u remember he was gone busy down in hell. U start crying a bit wishing he came back and u go to ur room and look at ur bed u sigh sniffling then u go to ur window and sit in front of it looking at everything outside in the cold dark night everything pauses in silence.

*Until something happens*

U see a shadow figure was standing u think to urself"who can be out here at almost midnight" u blink then the figure is gone. U take a moment to realize then u back up "...no...no no no..was that my imagination.." u calm urself down and look again then u sigh and calm down more.

Then anti pops his head looking at u through the glass "hi kitten!"

"AHHHH!!! * U scream falling back on ur head "SON OF A BITCH!" u rubbed the back of ur head. then u realized "Wait anti!" Anti was still standing there waiting smiling "umm..c...can I come in?" U get up fast and open it "omg I missed u so much" u say hugging him. He smirked "hmm u seem different more lovely~" u realized what he said and u get mad "EXCUSE ME! SINCE WHEN WAS I EVER NICE!" he starts chuckling going in the room "there's my kitten I always loved~ still the same".

U crossed ur arms getting mad "Hmpf" anti smirked more "still cute when u get mad~" u start smiling a little "oh shut up silly" u then stop smiling feeling something breathing on the back of ur neck.

U hear a dark voice behind u " did u miss me~" "d...dark?" U say scared. Dark chuckles "well of course the one and only~" u smile alot "all of u r back! ..but what about Google and Wilford?" Dark laughs hard "g..Google was here t..the whole time!" He says cutting a laugh in between his talking "and Wilford he will be here soon" u start getting pissed off "Google...was here the whole time...and no one told me!" Anti sighs "hey kitten calm down  it's nothin much we r back and that's all that matters right? And Google was asleep anyways so u wouldn't know"

Google walks in "I heard my name..how can I help?" U look at Google mad. Google realizes and gets a bit scared and smiles nervously "anything u need ..?" U point out in the living room. He goes to the room scared

U sigh" well.. I can't blame him..I didn't even bother to try and call all ur names only anti.. I'll brb" u go to Google to apologize

*While with dark and anti*

They go to both there rooms*

Anti lays on his bed and smiles "man I miss being here it's so soft and awsome" dark goes on his bed and smiles a little"I guess it's ok being back tho it took us a year until we came back they must've been lonely" anti stops smiling and thinks "yeah..I never thought that.. they must've but we had to go down there to fight.." dark sighs "yeah I know" u walk in smiling "u guys want food?" Anti and dark both look at each other then u and smiles but dark smiles a bit "yes!"

U smile more"ok! I'll do my best to make dinner" u walk out and hug Google. Google was confused but ok with it "I don't understand this affection ur giving me but it's ..not all bad" u look at him "well of course not it's a hug ^^ also u need to smile more" Google tried to smile and sorta dose it "dose this work?" U stand and think  "that can work" u go and make dinner

*Later on*

Wilford opens the door and peeks in "hmm?" He smirks "well we'll well what do we have here?" He whispers to himself "seems like they r making dinner that's very sweet of them I wonder if they r still scared of me~" he goes behind u and smirks having claws above u

U turn around and look at Wilford. Wilford looks bad as he stops smiling realizing u then smile and mess up his hair welcome back wilford ^^" u then go and contuine making dinner Wilford blushes a little "I..u...I didn't..scare u..and u touch my...head...I'm in a lost for words..but they seem happier then usual" he shakes his head and fix his hair

U then go and put everything on the table "guys food is ready!" Everyone comes and sits at the table. Hmm u smile I hope u enjoy at the end I have a treat*^^" everyone eats and while they do I go to my room and write in my note book

Wilford smiles and looks at everyone "they have been more sweet then regular have u noticed?" Anti looks at Wilford " all I know I that they missed us alot that's why" dark looks at them both "idc I like it regardless"he eats more. Google smiles and enjoys also

U then sigh and smile hugging ur pillow alot "I'm so glad they r back it felt like forever" u then go out of ur room and go to the kitchen. "Did u guys like it?" U smile looking at them.

They nod and Wilford blurts out "what's the treat!" U laugh a little "geez Wilford calm down" u then go in the fridge and get a big cake and put it in the middle of the table

(That's the cake)

Anti smiles big "CAKE!" Dark looks at it confused "why is it red?" U smile "oh it's blood" everyone looks at u they all say together "real blood?" U nod. Anti freaks out and he teleports infront of u "u killed someone!?" U smile and nod" he smile alot and picks u up hugging u tight" that's my kitten~" u smile and u were happy "heh I tried" dark looks at the blood and it puts a little on his finger and try it "it is.. wow nice one y/n" u then smile and cut the cake so everyone has a fair share

everyone then had a piece of cake and u eat the part without blood Google shared some of his with u so u can have some of what u made Google can be very nice "thanks Google" Google smiles and hugs u.

Then anti freaks out and hugs u tight "mine!" U then look at google "thanks Google ^^" he smiles again " of course!"

U then get tired and tell everyone to go sleep they do as u say and u go and clean the dishes then u head off to bed and see a lump "hmm?" U get the blanket off and see anti "anti...off my bed" u were a little mad. Anti looks at u sad "pppllllzzzz ;^;" u sigh "fine" he smiles "yay!" U remind him something and say "BUT DONT DO WHAT I THINK U WILL DO" anti looks at u confused " what thing? ...ooohhh that thing" he then smirks "I might~" u smirk evil "u better not or I'll cut ur dick off " he then stops smirking and hides in the blankets. U then lay down and smirk hugging him "it's possible..~" he then blushes and turns looking at u and he grabs ur face kissing u. U blush and stop him "u silly I'm way to tired for this cmon and let's sleep and then wait until tomorrow~" he smirks "ok kitten~"

Then u and him sleep and so does everyone else

And that's the end of this chapter idk what else to do but hey I'm back and made this hopefully this is better! And u guys enjoy this :3 can't be more happier knowing I'm back)