Chapter 1

"Mom a ship is coming" yelled Leoyn!

    "Come inside Leoyn get the table set for dinner your father is home."

The ship is a old grey Striker. Why do I have to set up the table while mom is outside with dad. It's not fair. I like that ship and mom hardly ever lets me see the inside of it. Oh no I forgot to do my homework. Dad will be mad at me. Please I hope he won't check my holo tonight please just let him go to sleep after dinner. "Open."  When I got in there there was a man in brown robes and I immediately saw that the Jedi have came finally to take me away from this place.

   "Well hello Leoyn my name is Master Katarn. You will be coming with me to the Jedi Temple. We have sensed that you will be a strong force user." Said Master Katarn.

    So this is my new Master. I hope he is nice I don't want to end up failing and going back to School.

        "Hello Master Katarn I really hope I get to become a Jedi Knight I want to become just like you."

    "Well I really hope you do succeed in becoming a Jedi Knight maybe even a Master."

    Well I guess I should pack my bags. What should I bring I guess my Corellian model. I really hope I can bring my own clothes and not wear those robes all the time. Leoyn was walking down the hallway when he noticed his parents in the kitchen argueing about him.

    "He needs to go his nightmares are getting too out of hand and I can't handle it anymore."

    "We just can't send him off without a proper goodbye we are his parents for cryin out loud."

    "I know."

    My own dad doesn't even love me. How am I... Nevermind I'm leaving. Leoyn ran back to his room and shoved everything in his bag and ran to Katarn. On his way he stopped to say goodbye to his little sister Amanda. Instead she was sleeping. So I wrote a note instead.

    "Master I'm ready to leave."

    "Are you sure you didn't say goodbye to your family."

    "I'm sure lets go I want to become a Jedi Knight."

    Leoyn was pacing up and down the hallway of the ship. I really hope I make some friends there. Oh man I can't wait to make my own lightsaber. I hope I can get a green blade. The ship slowed down due to them exiting Hyperspace.

     Oh man we are here. I ran down the hallway and in the cockpit window was Coruscant. It is so big. I wonder if the rumors are true that the whole planet is a city. As soon as i thought that it was like Master Katarn was reading my mind. "It's True that the whole planet is a city.

     You got huge skyscrapers reaching the skies. I say that the most peacefullest place there is the Jedi Temple Archive room. And don't worry you'll make some friends. We have plenty of kids there that are nice."

    As soon as we landed on the landing pad the most coolest guard guys that I ever saw walked out to the Landing pad. "Are those for true Jedi Temple Guards?"

    "Yes they are you'll get used to them but you hardly ever see them once you're a fully fledged Jedi knight though. The reason why because you're going to be on missions a lot. Don't worry about that yet I will teach you the ways of the force and how to make your lightsaber."said Katarn.

    He walked off the ship and was told that his class starts in two minutes. I started to run to my class with Master Katarn running right behind me guiding me to my class. We got to the door and walked in. I saw other students there were like ten others. There was three kids by themselves talking with each other.

     Katarn pushed me towards them. So I walked on towards them. There was a brown haired girl with one black haired and one red haired kid. They saw me coming and walked up to me.  "Hey your the new kid right?" said the black haired kid.

    "Hey we are new to John he's not that new we just got here yesterday." said the brown haired girl. "Excuse my friend here but my names Kelsee. As you probably already know he's John and the redhead is Jacob." said Kelsee. "Alright class starts now you will start with basic lightsaber deflecting." said the master in front of the room.