Chapter 2

While the years passed Leoyn's knowledge of the force and the lightsaber grew and his friendship, but his nightmares were unrelenting too. While he was outstanding in both lightsaber and the force he was losing sleep too because of the nightmares. His Transformation to a fully fledged Jedi Knight was today and his best friends were going to be there with him also becoming Jedi Knights.

    Oh man I hope there is not that many people there. I hope Kelsee, John, and Jacob make it. I hope we all make it. Oh man there they are.

    "Hey Leoyn today is the day man like I said yesterday." sarcastically John said.

    "So Leoyn what are you going to do as soon as you become a Jedi Knight. I don't know about you but I'm going to go see my parents." said Kelsee.

    "I don't know yet I guess I'll just let the wind take me. Maybe I'll go see my parents too."

    So the four of them walked and talked all their way to the Council. When they all got their Leoyn was summoned first.

    Leoyn bowed as usual and said his greetings. " Padawan Leoyn do you know why you are here today? You are here to become a Knight to bring light to the Universe are you ready to say the Jedi Code if you are say it."

    "As you wish Masters. There is no emotion, There is peace. There is no ignorance, There is Knowledge. There is no passion, There is serenity.There is no chaos, There is Harmony. There is no death, There is the Force."

    "Well done now you are no Padawan you are a Knight. Rise Leoyn for you are a Jedi Knight. You may go."

    I can't believe it I'm a Knight now. Leoyn walked back to his room and packed his stuff and got his green lightsaber and went to the Cafeteria to wait for his friends. While he waited he got a Bantha Platter. He saw them coming and got up to ask if they all made it. " Did you guys make it?"

    "We all did now we can do whatever we want to do we don't need no Master to watch over us anymore Ha Ha." Exclaimed Jacob. They all sat down and ordered food and talked until it was late at night and Leoyn got tired and excused himself and went back to his room and collapsed on his bed. He quickly fell asleep. That night his nightmare was the worst out of them all he dreamt of killing people in cold-blood. He dreamt of being in isolation and death everywhere. He woke with a start. He was soaked in sweat from top to bottom. "I have to go and see my Mom and my sister. I have to."

    He grabbed his robes and his armour and ran to his BT-Seven ThunderClap Ghost. Since it was colored grey like his dad's ship. "B2 get the engines on and get the hyperdrive on we are going back too Corellia."

    "Beep boop beep woooo."

    "I know but we have to my family is in trouble."