Travlyn Fanfiction, Chapter four

Welcome to my life by simple plan, nightcore cover ^^^^^

Katelyn's POV

I didn't text Lucinda, I just called her, beacause ill get a better chance of acctually talking to her if I call.
On the 6th ring, she finally answered.

Yes, hello? She yawned.

Lucinda! What did you do to Travis?! I whispered, so Travis didn't hear me... he was still singing softly but now it was a different song, it was... something I didn't reconise. It sounded a little like this...

Do you ever fell like breaking down?
Do you ever fell out of place?
Like somehow you  just don't belong
And no one understands you,

Do you ever want to run away?
Do you lock yourself in your room?
With the radio on turned up so loud,
No one hears you screaming...

What are talking about? And why are you whispering? She asked through the phone.

Did you do anything to Travis? Or talk to him lately? I asked, not bothering to anwer her questions.

No, I haven't... why are you asking this...?

Travis is locking himself in his room singing kind of sad songs...

WHAT? Why?

I dunno! That's why im asking you! I whisper screamed.

Did you do anything that would do this to him!?

Well...no...I myself didn't...but Jeffory kinda probably did...

What did he do?!?

He... he kissed me... and Travis happended to be stalking us from the window..

Wait. Why am I even doing this? Travis is a flirt who only cares about butts...right..?...

And you think I did something??!? Did you kiss back?!

Uh... after a few seconds yeah...

Your problem is Katelyn, you have no idea how much Travis really cares for you. Im the o-so-lucky one that he comes to, to talk about you. All the time.

...

He actually cares about me...? (Yes Katelyn he does its obvious realise it alredy!!! XD)

No wonder hes like this!!!!

Yo Katelyn who are you talking to...? Asked Dante, who was walking by.

I looked up at him and said:

Shut up, its none of your buisness.

Wo, ok, geez. I see why Travis likes you so much now... hehe.

He knows too!?

Yes, thats exactly why!! You need to realise how much he actually does care!!! Lucinda yelled through the phone.

I hung up. Ive heard enough. Travis stopped singing, Dante stared at me funnyly. (Is that a word?!?) I got up and went home, mumbling "bye" to Garroth and Laurence.

Lucinda's POV

I cant belive Katelyn is so blind. She thought I did something to Travis, when right before that she kissed Jeffory!!! I should have something here to make her realize... Ah, here we go...

I found some body-swaping potions. Perfect. I grinned.

Lol here we go it should be more intresting now!!! Hope you're enjoying my story!!!

Chantivera <3

478 words