Chapter 3: New home

Hello everyone! Sorry that I update this chapter so late. I had some important exams and I had to study hard. So I cram and cram, but they were still horribly hard.
Enjoy the story!

<again boring part>
[The story and characters are all created by me. It contains references to "Witcher","Skyrim" and mythology. ]

==========

Viktoria opened her eyes and saw worried face of her new guide.

"I see that teleportation is still hard for you to bear." said Garold Sharip "I'm so sorry, but there is no way I can't help you."

"Nah, I'm okay." replied the girl still lying in the grass because of nausea.

^^^^^^^^^^

After the girl felt better, they went through big mountain clearing. When they drew near the mountain slope, Viktoria felt like she was passing some kind of invisible barrier. The girl gasped with wonder. There was a huge castle on standing in front of the mountain, surrounded by crystal lake and beautiful forest. Viktoria could literally feel the magnificence of this place. The girl tried to say something but she was completely speechless.

 The girl tried to say something but she was completely speechless

"Pretty nice, don't ya think so?" Garold giggled

"Nice?! It's the most FREAKING majestic... big...HUGE thing I've ever seen!!" shouted Viktoria. She couldn't stop admiring the miracle.

The dragonbern started to laugh hysterically.

"I LOVE your reaction." he said

^^^^^^^^^^

When they both cooled down, Garold took Viktoria to the main gate. The armored man barred their way.

"Who is coming?"

"Garold Sharip, the Maargad of the new member of Nords- the Great Viktoria."

"You may pass. Welcome in Ker Siadiba."

They view shocked Viktoria. The interior part of the castle was even more impressive. There was a row of stalls and small buildings on the courtyard. The castle and suburbs were in late medieval style. Some buildings had more decorations, others less but everything was well maintained.

"The first sector is free for everyone who has interests with Nords, trade for example. The second sector is only for people with permission. The main castle is only for Nords and their guests." the guide explained

^^^^^^^^^^

Next, they went to the big boardroom.

"Nords don't have any chairman but there is three of them who are leaders and make the final decision on debates." Garold pointed at tree seats in the middle of the room. Rest of seats was arranged opposite to them in a semicircle.