8. Mine

Quinn's POV

Who the hell is that guy anyways? She's been standing there for 15 minutes, talking to him while I wait for her to come see me. If she asks me to wait for her until she gets of work then the better thing to do is to not let me wait. He's totally flirting with her, he repeatedly touched her shoulder and gave her playful looks and smirks. Is it bad that I want to know what he's saying to her? Is it weird that I get jealous? I honestly don't think so. I mean, I love her for god's sake.

"Done!" she said as she ran up to my side.

"You were done 15 minutes ago" I said with a jeering tone.

"Is something wrong?" she asked me before we started walking.

"No, no" I said and smiled at her "Let's go"

The reason I waited for her was because she wanted me to accompany her, she needed to go shopping. She looked for sweaters, skirts, jeans and dresses. Honestly, I didn't even feel like being here right now. I just wanted to go home, my head was hurting and my mood was ruined after seeing her like that with that guy. It bothered me so much that she seemed to be flirting back from my point of view. She knew I was watching, which actually made the whole thing worse. However, I know, I know it's stupid. It was just a normal little talk, I hope. But something about seeing her so happy with someone else but me woke up the jealous girl inside and I had no clue how to stop.

After Rachel had bought all her stuff we started walking home. She kept talking to me about her day and I listened most of the time, just to be polite. When we got home I started making dinner because I knew she was hungry, she wouldn't shut up about during the whole time we were walking.

"What do you want for dinner?"

"Anything" I heard her shout from the bedroom.

After I was thinking for a while she came back.

"I can call and order a pizza if you want to instead" she said when she stood in front of me "I don't know, I get the feeling you're not in the mood"

"Yeah, do that" I said and walked away from her.

"Quinn? What's going on?" She followed me and asked.

This is just really fucking embarrassing. Still, I somehow can't stop myself from getting angry about it.

"Who was that guy?" I calmly asked.

"What guy?" she said and slowed down "Oh my god, Is this about Jimmy?"

"I don't know who Jimmy is, but if it's the guy you were flirting with outside the diner then yes"

She just looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. She started to change her look from concerned to annoyed.

"You have no right to be mad about that" she said and stood right in front of me "we work together, I'm allowed to talk to other people, Quinn"

''You're not allowed to flirt with other people"

I'm aware of the fact that I need to stop but she's just annoying me so much right now and anger mixed with jealousy is the last thing I know how to control without snapping.

''You can't tell me what to do.." she quietly said, facing the floor.

I pushed her head up from the chin so she would look up at me.

"You don't flirt with other people'' I said again.

"Again, you don't have the right to tell me what to do. Since when do we do that?"

"Rachel, everything we've talked about and done, you kissed me?" I said and paused "what does that make us? I'm not joking around" I said, or almost yelled at her this time.