01

You pushed open the door to your room, sighing as you looked around the filmiliar space. You sat on the bed, looking around the mostly black room. Your master had just released you from training, pleased at your progress. You played with your H/C hair, thinking. Why was this path chosen for you? You weren't fueled by anger or hate, like every other Sith. In fact, you only ever saw Stormtroopers, Siths, and a few others. You stopped your train of thoughts and laid down, sleep taking you.

You woke to the intercom buzzing with static for a second before your master's voice came on, "Y/N, come to Bay 5." He said before it cut off. You yawned as you sat up, stretching. You got up and walked out of your room, going down the halls towards Bay 5, dodging Stormtroopers. When you got to your destination, your master was standing in front of a ship, "Come Y/N, we're going to Lothal today." He said, boarding the ship. You eagerly followed, excited. It was rare you got to go anywhere so it was fun when you got the chance. The door closed behind you and you sat in the seat behind your master. Today was going to be fun.

You stood in a clearing near a tall building, your Lightsaber at ready for your master to strike. Suddenly, you felt a presence and turned around just in time to block a blue blast, "Gah!" You backed up a little as a boy about your age with dark hair and blue eyes stepped out from the tall grass, "Kanan!" He called and a man with brown hair and light blue eyes emerged, his saber at ready. You nodded as your master ordered you to retreat and started to run.

It felt like hours, you were camped out in a small outcropping near the remains of a burnt down city at present. You had no sign of your master yet, night was casting and you had little time before you wouldn't have any light. Suddenly, you had the same feeling from earlier and looked around. The same boy from earlier appeared in front of you. You jumped and pressed against the rock, staring up at the boy, "Hello." He said, crouching down to your level, "I'm Ezra Bridger. You are?"

"Y/N L/N..." You said carefully, reaching for your Lightsaber​ subtly. "Well, Y/N, nice to meet you, would you like to join me? I- We would train you to be a Jedi..." He spoke so honestly, you froze, "What's the catch?" "Well, you have to join the rebellion." He replied, smiling, "Now, what do you say Ms. Y/N?"