|5|

Author POV

You haven't been coming to school for the next day after what had happened..you didn't come to school today as well..where could she be? Taehyung thought as he looked out side the window.

Tomorrow was going to be swimming day, she better come tomorrow. Taehyung had you in his mind all session. He was worried that you might be depressed or really sad.

Taehyung wasn't like his normal self the whole lunch time, his friends tried cheering him up by doing silly weird things that would normally make him burst out laughing. But it didn't work.

You even missed the first club session together, so i had to sit with Jungkook the rest of the session..but Taehyung got bored because Jungkook wasn't really the chit chat type.

"So...what are you drawing?" Taehyung said while looking over at Jungkook's art work.

Jungkook immediately grabbed the piece and pulled it to his chest, his cheeks were flushed..scared that Taehyung might of saw who he was drawing.

"That girl looks like Y/n~ You like her don't you~" Taehyung leaned in closer to Jungkook while he stepped back.

Jungkook's face was still red, but answered with a nod. He handed the piece of paper to Taehyung..eyes widened, lips formed into a smile. Taehyung was impressed.

"Can i keep this?" Taehyung asked hesitantly, giving an odd smirk.

"S-Sure." Jungkook answered while he walked away.

Sure does look like her..E/c eyes and gorgeous H/c. Taehyung thought as he slowly felt the paper and looked through all the details of the drawing. His cheeks flushed, not knowing why. After the session had finished, Taehyung stared at the picture..He's heart beats..not even caring about how he's feeling right now he walked out and headed home.

Y/n POV

I slammed doors, kicked things..threw things everywhere, i was sad, angry and depressed. I had mixed emotions inside of me. I didn't know how to act, all i know is that my best friend is gone..forever. We planned so much things together.

I looked at the pictures of me and her on my phone, tears dropped down as i scanned through all of them. I can't believe it...i still don't believe it, why would she commit suicide?

She did had a lot going on in her life, her parents divorced, her boyfriend was aggressive towards her then..he cheated on her. She deserved better than that douchebag.

"I miss you, Kimi." I whispered to myself.

Taehyung POV

Ugh..Y/n missed out on so much fun! Wish she was here-Oh crap..that slut is here. I walked out of the school gate, trying not to look at the girl. Her name was Lee Mihyo, one of the bullies in the school and of course she has her two close friends, Mina and Sulli.

"Hey there." That annoying voice of hers, but I ignored her.

"Yo. At least say hi!" I heard her loud footsteps coming my way. I continued to walk away.

I freaking hate her..she has a horrible attitude, compared to Y/n, Y/n is nice, sweet and caring. Mihyo has been trying to date me for years, ever since we met in middle school.

I should text Y/n, just to see how she was doing. But i also don't want to bother her..i will just text nicely.

TaeTae: hey, you ok? 😙😕

Hopefully she replies back.

-15 minutes later-

I'm laying in bed, waiting for a reply. I stared at my phone for a while until it buzzed.

Y/n: I'm fine, how was school today?

TaeTae: Good! Wish you were here tho, oh and we have swimming tomorrow.

Y/n: I completely forgot about that! I will come tomorrow.

TaeTae: now thats the spirit!

There seems to be nothing wrong with her..wonder why she wasn't at school.

Everything wasn't as fun when she isn't around..

(Sorry! Short chapter but hope you liked it!)