Chapter 2

Levi's POV

Levi's POV.

Tsk. Why couldn't I talks to yuki. But I know I can't let her see my feelings. If she does. She will get hurt or worse....Die.

(A/n sound familiar) I mean I... I think she's the one for me. But I can't get close to her. Oh the hell with it. I will go talk to her see if she wants to take me on in combat or something. "Cadet Cross I believe you asked to get some extra training with the 3DMG?" I said in my normal emotionless face. "Ya. I. Uh think I filed some papers for the extra training." She said playing with her long hair. "Well then we will begin after breakfast" I said and left. WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO!!!! I won't be able to stand training with her. Unless I be as mean as possible but I don't want to come of as "oh I am all that" or anything. Fair enough I tell it as it is. But I'm not all that! I know I'm not. I'm something but I'm not all that.

Time skip to training

--------------------------

Were is Yuki I've been waiting for like an hour now. "Sorry I'm late Corporal. Mikasa asked me to help her with something. And I lost track of time." She said to me. "Tsk. Your late and had you made me wait another minute I would have left" I said in my emotionless face.

Another time skip

--------------------------

"Alright that's all for today. Cadet Cross." I said starting to walk away.

"Thank you Corporal Levi." She said before she saluted and left.

--------------------------

(A/N) so what did u think??? Well I will leave it there for this chapter!!!

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜 see you in next chapter Reader-chan!!!! Bye!!!!