-29-

(Y/n) slowly started backing away,she recognized the man. Her eyes stared at him in fear. He noticed her backing away and he tried to calm her down as a single tear slipped down his cheek

Flashback
Ara,the only daughter,born into a rich family in Seoul. She's was beautiful as her mother,black silky hair,bright brown eyes,soft pink lips,and milky skin color. She had a combination of her mother and father personality,mature and serious like her father,sweet and gentle like her mother.

Everyone adored her,her sweet personality caught many eyes,especially one specific male. He wasn't rich like her or in any standard near her or any students in the school. Ara attended a private school where mostly wealthy children attended,the male was able to attend the school for his high iq.

His name was ji-yong. He didn't grow up with such a "happy" family,his father abandoned him and his mother right when he was born. His mother had to stop attending school in order to take care of him which was a big move. As he grew older his mother always encouraged him to good in school so he would get a good future,and always educated him to be a gentleman and not to be like his father. His mother never got re-married and always stood by him taking care of him,he realized his mother hard working and it pained him that he couldn't help out with money that was needed. In middle of his middle school years,he got into a gang.

He joined because of the need of money,but it didn't change the idea of him to start acting rude and not care of his studies. His studies and personality were stable,his mother never found about him joining a gang,when he would come home with at least one thousand dollars in cash his mother would question him but he would lie that he had a good job that payed really well. His mother was happy and that's what all mattered to him.

Ji-yong fell madly in love with Ara. Love at first sight is what he would consider it,yes he did have girlfriends way before her but they weren't the same compared to Ara. He thought it would be difficult to get close with her which was but he realized she wasn't like most rich kids,she didn't make herself like she was the best than anyone. She had a heart and such a sweet personality which made him fall for her even more.

After talking for a year,they started to date.

Their relationship was unbreakable,no matter the good and bad times,they were always beside each other. After two years of dating,he never confessed her about him being in a gang,he thought if he told her about it she would leave him and think wrong of him. When he had the courage to tell her,he didn't expect her reaction. He explained to her why he joined and she understood,he was happy she didn't think wrong about him. Only concern she had was that he didn't get hurt.

When it was their last year of high school,he asked her if he was able to meet her parents. At first she made excuse but in the end she had to confessed,her parents were strict with dating,not that "oh no young lady! You can't date till you're 20" more like "you have to date a man of high class."
This broke both of their hearts, Ara loved him she didn't care if he was poor or rich.
Ji-yong felt his heart break as he realized he wouldn't fit the standards of her parents.
She told him not to worry,because no matter what,she will always love him till their death.

And that's when it happened.
The day before graduation,Ara told her parents she would stay at a friends house as every excuse a teenager would use to be with someone else. She spent the night over at ji-yong house,she meet his mother before but that night she wasn't home as she went to go visit her sister. It started with a sweet passionate kiss to a make out session,in the end they ended up making love.