-44-

"Jin-omma I missed your cooking so much"

"Mm I love to hear that princess"

(Y/n) softly giggled and continued to eat her omelet that Jin had made for her. After a few more weeks of recovering,
(y/n) and Hyun-shik were finally released from the hospital. They were sent back home,but with BTS finally living with them in the mansion. South Korean law had allowed BTS to be the garudiauns of the two temporarily until further noticed from Japan's law on Haruka case and the children. Over in Japan,Haruka is trying to fight his case in not losing his children,in South Korea,Jiyong is fighting to get (y/n) permanent custody and make her his official legal daughter and also taking Hyun-shik under his name.

For BTS they had left their gang activity behind and decided to make a fresh new start. Soon Jin will graduate from school following Suga,Rap monster,and Jhope behind him,the maknae line still have a few years but are determined to finish their studies and have a career. They left their old apartment moving into the mansion,they didn't take many stuff,mostly personal belongings such as pictures,books,electronics,and so on. Also they decided to change their style,no more gang street wear,they changed into more of a high class business man wardrobe or a typical high class male.

Each of them were determined to their own dream and career,For Jin,he wanted to become the family doctor. Yoongi wanted to be a producer,he had passion for music. Namjoon wanted to be the business man of the family,like what he had previously done in his gang activity. Hoseok wanted to be an international dance teacher,he had high passion for dancing. Jimin wanted to become a phycologist,he wanted to help other who had gone through difficult times. Taehyung wanted to be a famous actor or model,he didn't have much of a dream other then being a farmer,but he has the charms. Lastly,Jungkook wanted to own his own business.

Yani decided to move back in Seoul to watch after the two children,and watch them grow up like being their second mother or third since Jin was kind of their second mother even if he's a male. For jiyong he decided to continue his gang activity until he needed a change for his daughter and soon be son.

Jungkook and Yani came in the house all giggling and smiling,(y/n) looked at them from the kitchen door that was open revealing the view from the front door. (Y/n) smirked and looked back Jin who was also looking at them too

"Will I get a cousin soon Jin-omma?"

Jin looked at her confused and it took him a minute to understand what she meant

"We'll talk about that later missy!"

(Y/n) giggled and continued to finish eating,Jungkook and Yani walked in greeting the two and Jin smiled and questioned them

"Where were you two?"

"We went out to eat"

"And not take us? Fine Jungkook be that way"

Jungkook sweat drop and rolled his eyes jokingly,Jin scolded him while Yani and (y/n) laughed in the background. Soon the front door opened to reveal Yoongi,Namjoon,and Jiyong. (Y/n) rushed to them in happiness and hugged them,they were happy to see her yet sadness was in them. Jiyong picked her up and kissed her cheek,(y/n) noticed the sadness in his eyes and in the other two members

"What's wrong appa?"

Jiyong smiled sadly and looked at Yani,jin,and Jungkook who came towards them

"Get the others,we have to talk with (y/n) and Hyun-shik"

Jin nodded his head and headed upstairs where Hyun-shik,Taehyung,and Jimin were. Yani walked towards jiyong and touched his shoulder

"What did they say?"

"We have to send them,and (y/n) has to choose for herself. I can't even if I'm her biological father"