Preference 28: How He Reacts to You Crying

Ashton: He feels like his stomach drooped down on top of his bladder whenever he sees you cry. He not only feels mad at the people or things that caused you to cry, but he's also mad at himself for not protecting you and not conforting you before the tears came running down. He beats himself up for it, but when he sees you in such distress, he forgets about his anger at himself and others and immediately tries to console you and tries to make you feel better, and when you finally smile at him, he feels relieved, because for now at least, you're happy and you're safe inside his arms.

Calum: Nothing else registers in Calum's mind except that you need him. He doesn't even ask, he just wraps his arms around you from behind and rests his head on your shoulder, pressing small kisses to your neck. He has to be calm whenever you're like this, because if he was very hurt and worried and nervous because he was trying to comfort you, then there would be two teary-eyes faces instead of one. Once you've calmed down and got your bearings together, he would ask you what was the problem, then everything else follows.

Luke: He was the exact opposite of Calum. He would be panic and perhaps be in more agony than you are. When he would see you in tears, he runs towards you, however, when that happens he would actually end up slipping on something, most of the times his own feet, and he would land face-first on the floor. When he hears you give a sort of chortled laugh, he perks up and starts to do really silly things like singing really off key, twerking, dancing and trying to act like a rap god and failing miserably. Whatever he does never fails to cheer you up and when he sees that, he stops and wraps you into a warm hug.

Michael: He feels like he could cry with you. He wants to cry with you. Your pain was his pain. But he knows that he can't because you are the one who is in need. He first cups your face in his hands and kisses your forehead before kissing your nose and finally your lips. After he does this, your mouth opens and you tell him what's making you hurt. When you're done, Mikey brings you to your shared bedroom, opens his laptop, and cuddles you into his side while watching weird videos on YouTube.

This was bad I apologize.