Church

I slowly opened my eyes to the ceiling above me. The boring white ceiling with the glow in the dark stars I have since I was six. I remember dad putting them up there. I'm still too short to be able to reach them. I smiled at the stars before rolling over to look at my clock.

12:09 am

I rolled back over in bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

-----------------

I once again woke up, but this time the stars on the ceiling weren't shining. Instead the shine of the sun shone through my blinds, leaving the stars the pale green that kept them visible in the daytime. I sat up on the edge of the bed and stretched my arms our before looking over at my clock.

5:24 am

I got up off the bed and walk towards my closet. I stood on my tippy toes and grabbed a towel off the top shelf. I made my way towards my bathroom and took a nice warm shower. After a while I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. I hand dried my hair to the best of my ability before wrapping the towel around my torso. I combed through my hair and blow dried it. I stepped out of the bathroom and walked back to my closet. I grabbed the clothes I had planned to wear the day before and threw them on. I looked back over to my clock.

5:43 am

Two minutes.

I picked up all my clothes and towel and put them in the hamper before going to Seoeon and Seojun's room.

(If you don't know who these two are they are two really adorable korean twins.)

I walked into their room to see Seojun twisting and turning in his bed before waking up and noticing my presence.

"Nuna?" He said, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

"Rise and shine, boys." I said softly, smiling at his sleepy face.

"Seoeon! Seoeon! Wake up!" He yelled softly as he climbed off his bed and ran over to the other's.

Seoeon woke up and looked at his brother. He then glanced up at me and smiled sweetly.

"Bath time!" I sung and I saw the smiles on their faces drop.

"Oh, come on! It's not that bad!" Seoeon crossed his arms as I spoke.

"I picked up some treats last night and if you bathe we can share them." The twins exchanged looks and must've sent mental signals, because Seojun looked up at me and shook his head no.

"We can bring in the bath toys." Without hesitation they both nod their heads happily, their black hair bobbing up and down.

I quickly bathe the twins and get them dressed. I gently hand dried their hair and buttoned up their shirts.

"Breakfast time!" Seojun shouted as he ran out of the room and down the stairs.

I chuckled as Seoeon ran after him, cheering for pancakes. I rolled my eyes as I walked out of the room and down the stairs. I meant the two down in the kitchen as they excitingly played footsie under the table while laughing and giggling among themselves. I walked to the stove and started cooking their pancakes before I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

Please, don't be her.

I knew deep inside there was no one else in the house. So that only left her.

"What the hell are you doing so early in the morning?" Eomma said as she walked through the doorway.

The twins instantly stopped laughing and twittled with their fingers as they looked down at the table.

"Feeding them. If your not gonna do it someone has to." I mumbled the last part.

I tried to stay strong, but I felt the back of mom's hand on my cheek. She knocked me into the floor and I hissed in pain as she kicked me a couple of times.

"Get yourself up and get out!" She yelled in my face before walking out of the kitchen.

I finished the pancakes and gave them to the twins. They ate quietly as I made and drank my coffee.

I grabbed the twins' backpacks before grabbing my own.

"After church we go straight to school." I said to the boys as they climbed into their car seats and I buckled them in.

They nodded their heads in agreement before I shut the door and got into the drivers seat. As soon as we got to church Jinyoung greeted us in the usual spot before examining my cheek.

"Again?" He breath out.

I looked down at the ground and nodded while the twins ran over to the children center. Jinyoung stepped closer to me and lifted up my chin before turning my head to the side. He ran his thumb over the red mark on my cheek.

"Come on." He said before dragging me off to the family bathroom.

He lifted up my shirt and examined some of the bruising marks from the kicks. He exhaled deeply before taking out a tube of bruise healer from his pocket, he knows this happens about every day so he just started carrying some cream around with him. He gently applied it to my marks and pulled my shirt back down.

"You can't keep letting this happen." He sighed.

"I know. I know. I don't need the whole lecture again." I said rubbing my wrist.

"I only lecture you because I care for you. I don't want you to live this life." He pulled me into a hug.

"Thanks Jinyoung." I rest my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes as I hugged him tightly.

Someone walked into the bathroom and quickly shut the door when he saw us.

~???'s POV~

"Some people have no manners." I said to myself as I shut the door.
~~~~~~~~~~
So yeah.

New book.

Got7.

Whom shall it be?

Think about that.

Until next time...

Chu~❤