Awkward...

~Y/n's POV~

I heard a scream from somewhere else in the dorms, it was a girl scream. Jinyoung had fell asleep after sex and was a deep sleeper, it was pointless to try and wake him up. I put Jinyoung's long white shirt on and my panties. The shirt looked like a dress on me, so there was no need for pants.

I ran out of the room and towards the scream. I ended up in someone else's room.

A naked girl was standing near the door.

With a guy sitting on the bed.

Did I just walk into some sex roleplay?

"Mark! Don't look!" The girl yelled, but it seemed 'Mark' was frozen in shock.

I didn't know anyone in the room, but I just picked up the towel from the girl, walked in front of her, and held up the towel to block the guys view.

Mark shook his head before dashing out of the room, past us. I turned and handed the girl her towel. I still didn't know who it was and I bet my appearance was random. I walked past the girl, leaving the room. I walked back to Jinyoung's room, only to find Mark talking to the shirtless Jinyoung.

Jinyoung turned and looked at me, then smiled.

"That's where my shirt went." He said and chuckled a bit.

I just walked back over to his bed and buried myself under the covers.

"Is that your girlfriend?" I heard who I am assuming is Mark ask.

"Nah, just a friend." Jinyoung said as his hand moved down under the covers to play with my hair.

"Why is she in your shirt then?" Mark asked curiously.

"You didn't let me finish, friends..with benefits." Jinyoung said smartly.

"JYP will be mad." Mark said.

"JYP doesn't have to find out." Jinyoung said in a serious voice.

"Y/n Noona~" Jinyoung cooed.

"I'm only a month older than you and I told you not to call me that." I said as I poked my head out from under the covers.

"Mark hyung?" Jinyoung said, completely ignoring me and waving his hand in front of the boys eyes.

It took a while to realize that he was starring at me.

"Uhh, yeah?" Flicking his eyes at Jinyoung then right back to me.

"What, you wanna join us next time?" Jinyoung teased.

"Maybe." Mark mumbled under his breath.

"What?" Jinyoung asked, with widened eyes.

"Nothing." Mark replied as his eyes lowered on me.

He licked his lips and swallowed hard as he eyed me.

"Mark?" I finally managed to say.