Some People.

~Mark's POV~

"Hey, Kylie." I said looking down at my niece.

"Hmm?" She returned my gaze with he sweet brown eyes

"Why don't you ask your mom to take you to the girls restroom." I smiled sweetly at her as she let go of my hand and went to find her mom.

Just as she ran off the cooperates came out of the restroom. I didn't want to wait around anymore with the two lovebirds so I just low-key scampered off.

I found my way back to my dad.

"Ah, Mark. Come meet Mr. Johnson. He came to our church all the way from the U.K." I walked towards my father and shook the man's hand.

"Hello, I'm Mark." I said with a genuine smile on my face.

"Mr. Johnson, it's a pleasure to meet you in person." I looked the man in his gleeful eyes.

"You know me?" I asked and raised one eyebrow.

"My daughter is a huge fan of Got7." He said with a big smile on his face.

My gaze slowly moved over to the girl standing beside him. Judging by her excited jumping she was the daughter he mentioned. I plastered a smile on my face, but I'm honestly surprised she wasn't burning in the church because the way she dressed was unholy.

I tried to keep my fake smile up as I reached out to shake the girl's hand. She tightly grasped my hand, if she smiled more than she already was her lips would've ripped down the middle.

Suddenly she let go of my hand and wrapped her arms around my neck. I threw my hands up and out to the sides of my head, surprised by the swift change. She hugged me as if she knew me on a personal level, her whole body was pressed against me. I looked towards our fathers, her dad looked like nothing was wrong and my dad looked just as shocked as me. I slowly moved my hands towards her as I awkwardly chuckled and gently pulled her off of me.

"Daddy, he doesn't love me back!" She stomped her foot, earning attention from surrounding people.

"Daddy! I want Mark to be my husband, you said he would love me!" Her father looked at her like she was a kid who's puppy just died.

"Don't worry Princess, everything will work out." He said as he pat the brunette's head.

The brat crossed her arms and pouted, my grandmother used to tell me I was ugly when I cried, if she could see her I'd look pretty pouting.

"Mark. Church starts in five minutes." My father said behind me as I tried to tear my stare away from the pouting brunette and her father.

"Yeah, yeah...okay." I said as I slowly turned away to walk with my dad to the front of the church.

"They were weird, huh?" Ask as I chuckled slightly.

"It's rude to judge people like that, Mark." He replied which surprised me, because any other time he would laugh and joke with me.

I shook away my thought as the church bells rung and I plaster a smile on my face as everyone stood. The church choir came out and sung several songs, after the music we all said prayer. I noticed the a familiar face in the seats, it was the girl from the bathroom. She was sitting next to Jinyoung.