Chapter 5

Meanwhile Elizay ran far away from her devil of a husband. She never thought that her husband was capable of doing something like that. She thought she knew him but may be no she dint know who her husband actually was. She knew that he was very dangerous and he would destroy anyone who wanted to bring him down. but what extent she saw just day before yesterday. Everyday she waited in his office for him with the hope of meeting him and convincing him but the step he took to get rid of her was despicable. She never knew he had mafia people for his support.

Like usual when she waited whole day and at last when she was on her way back to her newly acquired job of cleaner at a pub in the night she was kidnapped. And the mastermind behind it was none other than her husband. At first when the kidnappers told her it was her husband who gave them money to kidnap her she dint believe. But when she herself saw him in front of her se had no other option. 

She thought he wanted to kill her but he did the most despicable thing and she wished no other husband in this world would do that to thier wife. He handed her to mafia as their slave to do anything they wished with her. He just left her there in between those monsters leaving her to her fate. 

It was that time her heart truly broke and gave up any hope she had.  First time she felt nothing . She dint cry ,she dint feel bad ,she dint feel hurt and she dint feel hate at all for her husband. She was void like a living corpse . Those mafia ppl took her to Rio de Janeiro from USA. Now she was held captive in one of their warehouse. She left her fate on the hands of her kidnappers. 

BUT 

" hey bitch our work is over. From now you will be on your way. We dont have any use of you.You are not even beddable. I can understand why boss wanted to get rid of you. We have fulfilled our work from getting you far away from him. go live your life .Tony escort her out ."

One of the mafia person told her and threw her out of warehouse . Unknown country , Unknown ppl, Unknown langauge and no where to go. She had suffered enough for no reason . from her birth she was hated by everyone . She now thought that this was may be a sign from God to start over her life without depending on anyone, without listening to taunts. If those ruthless ppl left her without harming may be it was for her good. She would live on her own . If till here she came then she would find one or the other way to live. 

So now the cat and mouse game would start . Eros trying to realise his mistakes and find her and beg her for forgiveness , Elizay trying to lead her life with determination to come upin her life. 

Readers plzzz the response is very weak . I am getting disheartened. plzzz if u like the story comment and vote and support me.......