Chapter 19

Phase 2

Eros had never imagined that at the age of almost 36 he would act like a college boy. In fact he was always the serious one himself in his college.

Yet here he was waiting outside Elizay's University for her to come out with a bouquet of flowers. Sounds so cliche but it was the reality.

The fact that everyone in campus recognised him was well... too much . Every person was staring at him like a fool. Maybe wondering what an owner of a multi-billion business doing here that too with a bouquet.

Ohh god!!! Eros thought

"Please let this torture end fast. Elizay where are you ? Please come out fast."

After their emotional get together according to Elizay's wish he let her study and apply for University and luckily she got entry to study business management.

He saw his love coming towards him . She seemed very happy .
He thought ," thank God after all the difficulties she is so happy.  I don't trust you god but she blindly trusts  you. She makes me want to believe in you. If you are there up please let all the sadness come only to me. I can't see her in pain ."

Elizay had her first day of classes . She enjoyed it thoroughly. After all learning business is what she always wanted to do. She made few friends as well and of course since she was the wife of Eros she naturally enjoyed celebrity status. It was funny to see how all the staff were making sure she was comfortable and happy .

Eros was standing to receive her . She knew he was uncomfortable but for her sake he came. Aww it made her heart melt.

She ran and hugged him . After all it was he who gave her this happiness. He was that santa Claus in her life whom she had met 11 years ago in a Christmas party and fulfilled her wishes now. He had saved her then and he saved her now . In a way both saved each other.

" Tesoro Mia how were the classes ? . Looking at you I feel blessed  to be the reason behind this happiness of yours. Tell me did you enjoy being here?"

" Ohh Eros classes were so good and everyone gave me celebrity treatment all thank to you. I don't know why people find it so important to please you just like me . I love you so very much . You made my dream come true . I promise I will make you also feel proud of me"

Suddenly both felt conscious. In their conversation they both forgot where they were. Almost every one were seeing them with totally dreamy eyes , some jealous and some happy.

Eros sensed trouble and immediately took Elizay to his car and left for a special surprise he planned for her .

Soon both reached their home . Ohh no!!! God didn't really want them to be happy may be because there in the form of curse stood Raina in the patio.

  Oops guys !! One more problem in their way . I think I love seeing them in trouble ....evil wink wink 😂 ....

Now if u all have forgotten who Raina is then please read the beginning of my book you will come to know.
I know this chapter is a little cliche but coming chapters won't be so. Dint scold me people I love testing true love and if theirs is true then they will withstand any difficulties hehehe....
See ya ppl and sorry for short chapter soon the new chapter is going to come wait .......this was just like a filler...