CHAPTER 37

GIGI POV : 

I woke up with a severe headache and and a sudden urge to throw up, i wake up like this almost everyday, well ever since the night of my 19th birthday bash when Zayn and i ended up having sex after the party , the only thing i can't remember is about using protection. I walked downstairs greeted my parents and sat down. "Mom, i don't think i'll be going to school today." i told her. "Why honey" she asked with a concerned look. "I just don't feel okay" i told her. "You know we can delay our flight if you want us too" my dad chanted. "No you guys go and don't worry about Anwar i'll pick him up" i told them. "okay honey, if you say so. But be very careful and i have left all the instructions in the notebook in kitchen and the money in my drawer , it is more than enough to last for two weeks" mom instructed me "okay bye mom, take care! I love you" i said  "Bye honey i love you more". I have been waiting for mom and dad to go this conference so i could confirm it. I just hope i'm wrong.  I had been feeling really sick for the last few days and i had never felt this type of sick before , and this morning when i threw up doubts changed into confirmation. As soon as mom and dad left for  the airport . I took my car and drove to the nearest pharmacy store. I bought a pregnancy test , drove straight to my house , ran to my bathroom and took the test. Please god , don't let me be pregnant ! thats when that little thing beeped i slowly turned  it to see a bloody fucking positive result. Shit! Shit and double shit! What have i, i mean what have we done. I sat down and started crying. Zayn and i were too young to have a baby and i do not want a baby. Also how would Zayn react if he knows about this pregnancy , will he leave or stay? I  was engrossed in my when i heard Zayn "I quickly hid the  pregnancy test and ran to Zayn. "Hello baby" i said pecking his lips. He smiled at me and noticed my swollen eyes. "Gigi were you crying?" he asked concernedly. "No" i lied through my teeth. "Gigi why were you crying?" he asked sternly . Thats when i broke down and started crying . STUPID STUPID HORMONES! His expression softened at once and he said "G, i didn't mean to hurt you or anything  , I'm sorry if i hurt you."

"No Zayn its not you , its just that all this school shit is stressing me a lot lately and i don't know what to do" I sobbed. "Now listen , go down to bed and lie down and have  good sleep ." he ordered. " I can't have to pick Anwar" i stuttered. "Don't worry i'll do that.

Author's note

And the drama has begun . I'm really peeps but the next few chapters are gonna be really sad with fights and separation and stuff but thats whats gonna make the reunions more happy and anticipated. Please vote as much as you can.