Part 3

I opened my copybook and some exercises and kept on scribbling to shoo away the pain which I was going through.

" I know he will forget me bound to coz he is a guy.
En before he could the hide something like kissing someone. I should set myself free of him and his shackles." I sobbed.

when I saw my phone beeping. i looked at it with teary eyes. it was my bro , " open the door i want ur headphone." his voice was normal.

" dont you have urs!!" i scowled and opened the door and my eyes widened. he dashed inside my room and my bro winked.

He caught my waist with one hand and bolted the door with the other.
I wasn't furious.

" thank GOD ur bro is my best friend!!" he huffed and tried to pull me close.

My face was expressionless.
I slowly freed myself and distanced myself.
" babu i m sorry to the power infinity. U know i love you I was just scared. That U will be irritated if you get to know that i m with tulip." he kinda tried to entwine his fingers with mine.

" en one day U will sleep with her en will chip this excuse exactly this one right !!" i smiled.

" don't drag it !!! Please " he pleaded.
" we need this break rather i need this break. En as i have told you from today U R free , fully. u dont have to think before U act." i made a point.

" U were crying na baby!!" he cupped my face.

i smiled weakly and distanced myself.
" you can stay here as long as you want to but we are not a couple anymore! En thats final!!" i looked deep into his eyes.

He was hurt i knew.
" when will i get you back??" his voice broke.

" the day U will realise that it wasn't just an ice-cream" my voice broke.
My unlatched the door and took steps outside the room.

When i heard his voice " it was two actually!!!"
My shaked my head in annoyance en went away.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS